Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Due to the many reasons we stated earlier, about the gases, weights, noncorporeal-ness, and possible typing of the killer, I think I can make an accusation.

Of course, new information could come, so I may change this, but I might not be able to check this for a day or two, so I'll accuse for now.

I accuse Haunter.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so I’m going to accuse
HAUNTER
Of being the killer because it is the only Pokemon that makes sense because it couldn’t be Ephemera 2 times in a row and it’s not Shedninja.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Sorry for being gone. Welp I feel like it’s Drifblim so I’ll accuse that guy. No real body mass just air filling a balloon.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
In a twist of fate, the party has unanimously voted for Haunter to be slain!
Quickly, after realizing your days are growing slim and you still have yet to bring a killer to justice, you begin an analysis of poor Zorua’s murder, quickly coming to a conclusion: Haunter. You quickly run to his abode, and in the silence slay him where he floats. Justice, no doubt, has been served.
Congratulations, you’ve slain the murderer!
Sorry @scattered mind, you’ve been brought to an untimely end.

The murderer has been chosen as we speak, but heed this word: the game ends tomorrow at 12:00. The murderer has one day to make his decision, and you have one day to use items.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
At these final hours of the game, please present your feedback on the game: what went well, what can change.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
At these final hours of the game, please present your feedback on the game: what went well, what can change.
Overall the game was good I don’t think anything went bad.

At this time it seems that #2/day 1 will be the winner
megan bonnet

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Well, that’s that! Here’s how the final kill of the game unfolds.
Shedinja awakes, with a sole purpose in mind. Kill. He makes his move, silently floating and drifting through the cityscape. He scans below, then finds his opening. He zooms down to meet his quarry, Umbreon. He begins his attack, sucking the soul of Umbreon into his own cocoon. Umbreon, however, had read the stars. He knew this day would come, and that today he would die. He thought to himself, “at least I can save another.” He casts down his Bloodthirsty Fang and leaps into Shedinja, breaking his shell, but shattering his own soul.
Ephemera, by the graces of the stars, you’ve been saved.
This means, that contrary to the game rules, there is only one winner, and that’s our Wandering Faerie, Ephemera.
Congratulations, everyone! The game is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.