'TAG TEAM Generations Premium Collection' in November!

I’m gonna say that this will be worth more than the average box of this sort. About £/$59.99

I’m hoping they don’t put any xy packs in it

I’m gonna say that this will be worth more than the average box of this sort. About £/$59.99

Knowing Pokemon, they'll probably throw in a couple of Steam Siege that was left over from when they overproduced. Although they have been good about it with the recent ReshiZard box, which only had one Roaring Skies pack.

Knowing Pokemon, they'll probably throw in a couple of Steam Siege that was left over from when they overproduced. Although they have been good about it with the recent ReshiZard box, which only had one Roaring Skies pack.

Even if they run out of Steam Siege, there’s always Crimson Invasion and Celestial Storm to fall back on.

No Blastoise & Piplup? :(

That is a really strange exclusion to be honest, not only is it the middle popularity card (so no specific reason to exclude it either based on being most popular OR least popular), but they've so far always done 3 of these. Why not do 3 this time?

edit: Misread this initially, thought this was tins. Not tins. So maybe there'll be hope for a separate Blastoise & Piplup collection either in a tin or something else...

I'm really hoping they do it anyway, and just forgot to include it here...

Usually it's Venusaur who gets screwed so I'm surprised it was Blastoise and Piplup this time. Also yay I guess for one Braizard not being as expensive?

Can I get an F in chat for Blastoise

Also not a huge fan of the ultra charizard favoritism in S/M cards. You get a normal and giant version of him, but no Blastoise >.>
Prob has charizard on the play mat too <.<

We need Sunflora & Bellosam Tag Team more than another Charizard!

The one with Braixen looks awful. The Venusaur/Snivy one is kind of cute, it looks like it's the first "full art" clay figure illustration.

YAY! MORE FIRE SUPPORT!

(no seriously that charxien/whatever it is looks like at least a good one of maybe for fire decks)

I love those big holiday season premium boxes, so I'm pretty sold on it. Plus, it's another Zard, and anyone who knows me on here knows that collecting Zards is my terrible collector guilty pleasure.

Expect at least an Evolutions and 2 Sun Moon base

Id say will be around the standard 49 in GBP but will be available sub 40 from many sites - nice wee set though will make a great xmas present

Expect at least an Evolutions and 2 Sun Moon base

Id say will be around the standard 49 in GBP but will be available sub 40 from many sites - nice wee set though will make a great xmas present
Xmas? I’m getting it as soon as it comes out

Don't count on it. The ReshiZard figure box had a pack of Roaring Skies in it.

inb4steam seige rage

I may buy this product I love snivy ^-^ as long as i don't fully blow my budget on hidden fates lol

Back