Discussion Unveiling my new favorite deck!

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
I just got back into playing cards recently, spent a lot of time building this perfect deck for next format. I’m playing this amazing card, that once I read, I knew I wanted to build a deck around him right away and that’s Beedrill (Destiny Stinger). This card is absolutely broken with the right cards! I put the right cards together after reading a large chunk of the legal sets for the format past worlds to build this insanely fast consistent deck that wipes the floor against my Malamar deck, which is also for next format. Here is some of my highlight cards for this deck! What do you all think?

pkm_smtu_5rev.jpg

pku_smum_1.jpg

5186ZivHUzL.jpg

SM8_EN_171.png

Last edited:
I'm intrigued because I already thought omelette GX and beedrill was a neat idea... omelette can be a tanky healing deck like celesaur, great against one prizers, and then beedrill is just this nuke you can use against tag teams. Maybe post the deck in the garage? How's it working so far?

It just whoops you know what! The problem is I haven’t found any true competition yet, only myself with my other deck & a friend. It always sets up very quick, gets great starts, I play 2 Giant Bombs to have coverage after a beedrill dies, but another cover card and the more effective one I think is Keldeo GX while Mew with bench barrier sits on the bench! They are forced to attack with no GX cards and if they do play them, they get mistreated with custom catcher for 2-3 prizes to my 1 prize Pokémon gets the job done. Good game, thanks for playing! I just think this deck is sick, I beat my friend’s deck almost every time and we are both championship level players at one point in time, as we used to win tons of tournaments. This deck is so fun I bought the cards all reverse holo for a great price, so I feel left to believe no ones built a strong list or something and it’s not popular, whatever the case maybe I’m hoping soon I can get this deck out against some other competition, because i feel it’s going to straight through a tournament! As for deck garaging it, idk, I’m not sure I want to give out my list! I’ve spent days putting thought and work into it that I want to play it at a competitive tournament and try to bring home a win!

Looks interesting.. Nice way to fast track the evolution and make it viable. Have you played Mewtwo & mew gx decks. I suspect with naganadel in the discard that mewmew would snipe beedrill with ease. Many mewmew play ninetails and can gust with ease thus negating bench barrier. All mewmew decks play greninja which circumvents keldeo. I feel between those two decks it would be a race to setup fastest.

Yeah this deck beats my buddies deck again in a 2 of 3 game, never mentioned he’s playing zekrom/pikachu. This deck is in my opinion BDIF! It’s so fast, I don’t even play rare candies lol

How do you propose getting past a malmar deck? You can't use beedrill as it would result in a tie assuming they don't take a prize card. Putting your hopes in Rowlet won't pan out as Giratina with spell tag will take three prize cards for every two you get.

It seems like a great deck in a gx heavy meta, but I'm skeptical of it against mewmew or malmar.

I'd love to play against it :) Feel free to add me on pctgo snowflaketrump

Re: mewmew, a turn gusting mew is a turn beedrill takes out mewmew. Also power plant is an option.
Re: malamar, healing makes tina a 3hko even with spell tag. Or worse with additional heals. Beedrill need not come into play.

At least that would be my guesses.

Last edited:
Once I get this deck tested more I’ll know how well it’ll really be, but it’s fast, very fast and consistent. I do really like the power plant idea, though I play 1 dedenne gx and keldeo gx too.

This deck is OP! I have made so many changes to my list and now I play sky pillars, Jirachi wish Upon a Star, 1-1 Alolan Ninetails GX, Giant Bombs with a Mymyku GX combo. It’s so good, if my opponent hits me they take 10 damage counters, I drop Mymyku GX. Then Tag Switch a rainbow and a weakness quarts energy off my Rowlett and Eggs to Mymyku GX Then I SSU or play switch and hit for 300 damage and I’m taking my 2 or 3 prizes that way. You won’t see it coming! ;) League Cup this weekend, no one will be able to beat this. This deck is insanely good!

This deck is OP! I have made so many changes to my list and now I play sky pillars, Jirachi wish Upon a Star, 1-1 Alolan Ninetails GX, Giant Bombs with a Mymyku GX combo. It’s so good, if my opponent hits me they take 10 damage counters, I drop Mymyku GX. Then Tag Switch a rainbow and a weakness quarts energy off my Rowlett and Eggs to Mymyku GX Then I SSU or play switch and hit for 300 damage and I’m taking my 2 or 3 prizes that way. You won’t see it coming! ;) League Cup this weekend, no one will be able to beat this. This deck is insanely good!
Good luck at the league! I'll be interested to see how you go.

You'll be playing in Masters, right?

After seeing this, I actually fiddled with it and ran it with a 2-2 Shedinja line and it works incredible. Saves you during the Malamar or Baby Blace matchups and even in regular matchups denies your opponent a prize while you take 2 or 3 of theirs.

I’m considering posting my insane list, Leldeo GX does it better IMO than shejinja. That takes up wayyyy too much space! I compared this deck to Machamp SF back in the day, just a different style, same concept!

I'm super interested in the deck list for this. I got into Pokemon around the time Team Up came out, and as soon as I saw that Beedrill, I knew I wanted to do something with it. I'm just not keen on deck building in this game yet.

I promise this list will win your tournaments! I’ve been using this deck for over a month now and I have the list worked out to it’s best I believe!
Pokémon 2019-2020 Killer Bees

4 Rowlett & Alolan Eggecutor
3-3-3 Beedrill
1-2 Alolan Ninetails GX/Alolan Ninetails
1 Ditto
1 Virizion GX
1 Dedenne GX

Trainers

4 Pokémon Communication
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Custom Catcher
4 Cynthia
3 Professor Elm’s Lecture
3 Erika’s Hospitality
3 Lost Blender
2 Switch
2 Lysander’s Lab
1 Tate & Lisa
1 Hapu
1 Reset Stamp
1 Sky Pillar

Energies

4 Rainbow
3 Weakness Guard Energy
1 Grass

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a huge meta counter this list is the most consistent deck, play it, it’ll get you far!

Ok i'll bite into the bait... how is this anti meta? You take a HUGE L to the most popular deck in the format, Tord's Reshizard. You take almost any L to Mewthree decks. You have a big reliance on Rowlett Eggs, and you have to stick it in the active to utilize beedrill. The top tier decks are doing 300 damage turn 2 easily. And what is lost blender for???

Great question! Lost blender is a hand thinner, to get rid of Rowlett & Eggs out of your hand plus Elm’s after turn 2. It helps to keep the deck consistent as possible, something I struggled with entering it in the first two tournaments with it. Believe me I know it’s a strange card that you’d think I’m a bad player or something lol It’s a super smart card for this deck and it wouldn’t be nearly as good without it. The draw a card is just it’s extra plus.

I beaten Mew-Mew every tournament even when the list was in the process. Turn 2 you’re getting Rowlett & Eggs out of active bringing up beedrill for three prizes. Never lost to Reshizard either that deck loses to this almost every game, as I drop weakness card to keep my starter bulky. Rowlett and Eggs doesn’t get killed ever. It’s only for the first turn or possibly 2 depending on varies of situations. The only thing this deck loses to, which in all cases a deck has a weakness, is a straight non gx deck. Anything with gx cards or Tag Teams gets a healthy hand shake from my hand and a thanks for playing, better luck next time ;)

Take my advice, build it for yourself and see. I’ve been a consistent top player in every event I’ve gone to since 05.

Here's the problem I have with playing Rowlett eggs. which I mentioned before. Turn 2 300 damage. I'm not sure which decks you've been playing against, maybe they bricked, maybe they played badly, maybe they couldn't get the turn 2 300 damage, maybe they decided to bench reshizard when they don't need to. But the ability Reshizard list plays more non-gx attackers +Heatran GX than Reshizard. I used to be a huge believer in Rowlett eggs until the ability zard list started attacking turn 1 KOing me without even benching Reshizard. Starting weakness guard energy turn 1 is honestly...lucky. Playing only 3 of a non-searchable card and finding it turn 1. And I don't see how you are up trading on Mewthree. It's doing 300 damage turn 2 KOing your eggs then sniping a Dedenne on the bench for game OR continuously attacking your weedles. Sky pillar is cool and what not, but all Mewthree variants are playing Marshadow to counter stadiums.

The question mostly for me is how do Top Tier decks lose to this when they have the easiest and most consistent tools to win this match up 9/10 times.

Isn't acro bike a strictly better version of lost blender? also, if abilityzard hits double welder, they can just one shot your omelette and you have nothing but a beedrill and some random basics to continue with. Also, they have alternate attackers such as baby blowns, turtonator and victini prism that can just destroy you after you kill the reshizard

Nag quag is also a deck that is starting to pop up, it got 2nd place at a cup I went to a couple days ago.

if its working for you, that's great, but I dont think you should tell people that it will win cups every time.

Back