• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format N's Dragons

Deity of War

Aspiring Trainer
****** N's Dragons ******

##Pokémon - 15
* 4 Reshiram Zekrom GX SM12
* 2 Altaria DRM 40
* 2 Swablu DRM 56
* 3 Poipole LOT 107
* 3 Naganadel LOT 108
* 1 Ditto ◇ LOT 154

##Trainer Cards - 33
* 2 N's Preparation SM12
* 3 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 3 Stealthy Hood UNB 186
* 2 Welder UNB 189
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 4 Lillie UPR 125
* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 2 Fiery Flint DRM 60
* 1 Lance ◇ DRM 61
* 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 171
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

##Energy - 12

* 4 Lightning Energy BLW 108
* 8 Fire Energy G1 128

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by DeckBox ******

I've been really excited about Reshiram and Zekrom tag team so I made this list I really want to play it when it comes out. Plz help I'll take any criticism! Thank you in advance!!!

So basically use the Reshiram Zekrom as your main attacker. The Naganadel sits on the bench and gets back your energy every turn. And the Altaria gives you an extra boost to be hitting for 190. Basically at maximum power you'll be hitting for 210. But more realistically 170 or 190 because the 210 requires both Altaria to be on the bench.

I basically took your standard Reshiram Charizard deck list and tweaked it a little bit to fit my criteria for this is Zekrom Reshiram tag team. If anyone has any idea of cards will work better that'd be awesome! I did think about running Jirachi but I didn't know how well that would run in this deck.

Here are the translations for both of the cards

Reshiram & Zekrom-GX – Dragon – HP270
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)

[R][L] Thunderflame Dream: 90x damage. Discard up to 3 in any combination of basic [R] and basic [L] Energy cards from your Benched Pokemon. This attack does 90 damage for each card discarded in this way.

[R][R][L][L]+ Cross Break GX: This attack does 170 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. If you played “N’s Resolve” from your hand during this turn, this attack also does 170 damage to another 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.) (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

N’s Resolve – Trainer
Supporter

Discard the top 6 cards from your deck. Attach all basic Energy discarded in this way to 1 of your Benched Dragon Pokemon.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).

Thank you Pokebeach for the translation!

Last edited:
Just a quick numbers check, ReshiRom does 270 for three discards, not 1 70. That also means max of 310. not 210, which one-shots any and all non-Vmax pokemon. Makes it also sound a lot more impressive.

Also, aside from the tech Keldeo GX, what is the point of the Hoods? Is it for the new Volcarona?

Oh yeah you're right is 270 not 170. The stealthy hoods in there I really just because I didn't know what else to put in there and I figured it'd be good for a couple of cards. They can leave I can find a better card. But at the moment I honestly don't know what to put in its place.

Here is the new list after I did some playtesting.

****** N's Dragons ******

##Pokémon - 20

* 3 Reshiram & Zekrom-GX SM12
* 2 Blacephalon UNB 32
* 4 Poipole FLI 55
* 2 Altaria DRM 40
* 3 Naganadel LOT 108
* 1 Ditto ◇ LOT 154
* 1 Eevee & Snorlax-GX TEU 120
* 2 Vulpix TEU 15
* 2 Ninetales TEU 16

##Trainer Cards - 29