'Alter Genesis,' 'High Class Pack 2019' Sets Announced for Japan!

Ribbit899

Aspiring Trainer
I am confused with jigglypunny so it says it does 60 more damage for each of your opponents EX and GX Pokémon does that mean in hand, on bench, in play, in discard. I just over thinking it but it just says for each EX and GX Pokémon.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Volcarona FINALLY gets a GX/EX card! I love Volcarona so much. Now how about Milotic GX or Gyarados & Milotic TTGX, please?

Glad to see Armaldo and likely Cradily back. Finally having all fossils and their full evolutionary lines in a single generation with a unified mechanic is cool (well, first time since Legends Awakened, I think). Plus the Hoenn fossils are my favorites.

Since Solgaleo will almost certainly be in the set, and there's room for Ultra Necrozma between Drampa and the Colorless cards, I wonder if the supposed triple Tag Team from them was a misunderstanding of the 3 being in the set together as regular cards. Maybe they'll all have abilities/attacks that interact with each other.

Nice to see another ignored Mega get a card. I wonder if they'll do the other 3. We might get 3 Tag Teams in SM12a (the reprint sets typically add 3 new chase cards), though I imagine they would want the final Tag Teams to be mostly Gen 1 and Gen 7 stuff.

Beastinite is basically the TCG version of Beast Boost. Though if this is the last UB support card, I would've preferred recovery from the discard.

There's likely at least 1 more Tag Team Supporter (89/95). I predict it'll be a male + female duo. Brendan & May, Lillie & Gladion, Lillie & Hau, Lusamine & Mohn, Guzma & Plumeria, Looker & Anabel, Soliera & Phyco, Dexio & Sina, Kukui & Burnet...something along those lines.

Last edited:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
There's actually four Megas yet to appear in the TCG: Pinsir, Latias, Medicham and Banette. I would live for the mess if they combined the last three into a Psychic-type TTGX for no other reason but being three random Gen 3 Megas who share a type.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
There's actually four Megas yet to appear in the TCG: Pinsir, Latias, Medicham and Banette. I would live for the mess if they combined the last three into a Psychic-type TTGX for no other reason but being three random Gen 3 Megas who share a type.
Don't forget Abomasnow! (I'm guilty to forgetting Abomasnow having a mega though once or twice in my life, I'll fully admit).

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Wow I did completely forget Mega Abomasnow was a thing.

Mega Pinsir & Mega Abomasnow TTGX
Mega Latias & Mega Banette & Mega Medicham TTGX

Only in our dreams though...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wow I did completely forget Mega Abomasnow was a thing.

Mega Pinsir & Mega Abomasnow TTGX
Mega Latias & Mega Banette & Mega Medicham TTGX

Only in our dreams though...
It could work too, that's the sad part. If only Pokemon, if only.

I'm still sad they never got their EXs. Those megas were so aesthetically pleasing, still some of my favorite ultra rares out there. I'm glad Sableye and Lopunny got their recognition though.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Tag Team trainer art is sooooo lazy. Like, "copy-paste in MS-Paint" lazy.
Its awful i couldnt believe this was the actual art and not a placeholder - like look at the deck box art etc heres hoping the FA is a bit more special - would be quite excited if we had 2 FA trainers just like tag team pokemon!

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
Also a cool thing to note-

With this, the Igglybuff Tag Team and the Wigglytuff GX, we now have the entire Puff line available in GX form. I might be biased since I main Puff in Melee (I know, sue me) and I love the Pokemon, but that's pretty cool if you ask me.
As long as you're not hungrybox

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
why oh why cant they give us another decent steel tag team already. oh my days i want a Scizor & Steelix TTGX like so SOOOOO Much :( :( :( </3

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
When we get a 1 prize basic primal Groudon reprint, that gets its HP enhanced by a fury belt in expanded or extra damage with a choice band.