'Alter Genesis,' 'High Class Pack 2019' Sets Announced for Japan!

TotoBoss

Kappa
That isnt a clefairy its jigglypuff.
Both lopunny and jigglypuff are normal type and both are in the same picture behind mawile just like all the other tag teams previously. I dont want to spoil anything but there MAY be a slight chance (and this is just crazy) that its Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff Tag Team.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Girl, if the best they can do for Mega Lopunny is feature it on the background of a Mawile card? delete it fat

Tikitorch30

Quick...use cut!
That isnt a clefairy its jigglypuff.
Both lopunny and jigglypuff are normal type and both are in the same picture behind mawile just like all the other tag teams previously. I dont want to spoil anything but there MAY be a slight chance (and this is just crazy) that its Mega Lopunny & Jigglypuff Tag Team.
Its definitely clefairy. You can see the tail which jigglypuff does not have.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
That spot on the pink blob is the black on Clefairy's ear, not Jigglypuff's blue eyes. It's holding a blue orb.

FarfetchdFan83

Mill Player
It has the little hair curl thing though. It's clearly a jigglypuff
Edit: also, clefairy isn't round

Last edited:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Oh god I can see the Jigglypuff now (there are two black spots for Jigglypuff's inner ears, the "tail" is Jigglypuff's left foot because it's at a slanted perspective), this is the new "What color is this dress?"

Last edited:

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ah I see, it's a winking Jigglypuff. Clefairy was in the last set anyways. Post edited.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Question, so the arceus, dialga, palkia ttgx has a gx move that let's you take an extra prize when the opponent's active gets knocked out. Is that effect permanent for all knock outs, the next knock out, or the current active when the move was used? If it's the third one, the opponent could switch out and cancel the effect out, right?

Lechu v 2017

Pokemon connoisseur
That's pretty darn there, I'm not really interested thus far, Pearl, diamond, and platinum wasn't my favorite gen, I'm out on this chief...

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
Question, so the arceus, dialga, palkia ttgx has a gx move that let's you take an extra prize when the opponent's active gets knocked out. Is that effect permanent for all knock outs, the next knock out, or the current active when the move was used? If it's the third one, the opponent could switch out and cancel the effect out, right?

It says "those attacks", referring to attacks boosted by the first effect of the GX attack. So in other words, any time any of your Pokemon scores a KO, you take an extra Prize.

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
It says "those attacks", referring to attacks boosted by the first effect of the GX attack. So in other words, any time any of your Pokemon scores a KO, you take an extra Prize.
That's way nice. I wonder if it's worth building a deck around though considering the format is ttgx heavy, and either way it still takes 2 ttgx ko's to win anyways.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
My hopes for the final few Tag Teams:

Mega Lopunny and Mega Pidgeot
Jolteon and Electivire
Flareon and Magmortar
Vaporeon and Lapras
Leafeon and Virizion
Glaceon and Kyurem

IMO These are ones we absolutely need in terms of the patterns of Tag Teams.