Worlds 2020 in London, Worlds 2019 Winners!

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Hey, Worlds, welcome to Galar...
Brexit awaits you...
(Oh yeah, FINALLY come outside the US :) :) :) :) :))

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Welp, that’s something that I wasn’t expecting. I also see that TPCi didn’t learn a thing from hosting Worlds in Vancouver back in 2013, I expect to see less merch at the Pokemon Center pop-up shop and another Gino/Mees-style fiasco to occur the day after the event.

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
I'll be the one to say it.

I'm glad that from all the Champions, not one of them was from USA. Hahaha

Congrats to Japan, Australia, Germany, and Taiwan.

USA....bwahahahahha!!!!!

John Wick

Aspiring Trainer
I reside in Ireland, so flying to London will be less than 100 dollars round-trip. Plus I have fam there, so transportation and room will be ABSOLUTELY FREE.

For USA people, DAMN!!!!!

Round-trip flight
Food
Room
Transportation

That is going to be soooooo costly for y'all lol

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
OK, I need to find the nearest league and get back into properly collecting so I can try and get a shot at this - I know I'm back and forth between the UK and Ireland a lot, but really, if I got lucky enough to compete, all I'd need to do is pay the cost of a train or diesel money (Or a flight if I was in Ireland at the time)

Failing that... well I'll have to try and get in as a spectator, I'd LOVE to see the masters up-close! (And maybe score some of that sweet swag the participants get >_>)

Oh, and hopefully being 34 won't be too old for the 'Masters' division XD

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
OMG! Maybe I’ll visit! Just an hour flight!
Do it! =) I traveled to Tennessee for Worlds last year since it was a reasonable distance to drive, and I'm so glad I did. The whole experience is still vivid in my memory, and just watching the livestream this year already made me very nostalgic. As cynical as I can get with the TCG or just Pokemon as a whole, it's something like that experience that reminds me why I'm still such a fan. (As sappy as that may sound.) It was a lot of fun.

break

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Cool, looks like it is time to update the old' passport again !!
Also, have they posted the VGC teams used in the finals anywhere ?

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
London should be fun in 2020. Alas, I think DC is the closest it'll ever get to me, unless it gets dropped into Philadelphia or something. As much as I want to say NYC, I don't think I'd go if that's the case. I'm not much of a "big city" type person.

(Philadelphia is also a "big city", but Philly is closer and is much easier to navigate than New York.)

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
I reside in Ireland, so flying to London will be less than 100 dollars round-trip. Plus I have fam there, so transportation and room will be ABSOLUTELY FREE.

For USA people, DAMN!!!!!

Round-trip flight
Food
Room
Transportation

That is going to be soooooo costly for y'all lol
Unless of course you can pull out a Regional Championship win or Internationals win then use there prize money for the travel expenses. A crazy plan but possible.;)