TCG Fakes Omnium

Pone

Delta Species is best species

Welcome to the official thread for the Omnium template!
Click the image for the templates.

This template is here to satisfy all your faking needs. Any gimmick ever used in the game is at your disposal!* That's right! Every single one, and then some! You heard it, no more looking at a blank card and thinking "Man, I wish that Pokémon LEGEND card was also a Pokémon VSTAR and gold"! These 8 templates are all you need to make that wish come true!

Where can I get these reportedly magnanimous templates? I hear you ask. Well, give that preview image a click and you'll be in the right place! There will also always be a link to the templates in my PokéBeach signature as well. The link on that page will be up to date with the latest iterations of all the templates you need to make custom Omnium cards!

*A small selection of card types are not yet available as I'm still working on them, but rest assured, whatever is missing will make it on these templates!

An In-Depth Guide to Making Omnium Pokémon Cards (and also the change log)

2024.03.30 - Version 2.2 - The Modern Update
Introducing V-UNIONS!
Along with V, VSTAR, ACE SPEC, modern-style attack and WRRC layouts, a new modern-style Trainer template, and more!

Major Updates
  • All Templates: Added Amazing Rare and Double Rare to the Rarity folder
  • All Templates: Added new Attacks (Modern) folder for the modern attack layout and renamed Attacks to Attacks (Classic)
  • All Templates: Moved the top left Tag Team Bracket to the folder with the Tag Team Tag
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, LEGEND: Added Silver Text Area to the Team's Pokémon tag
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, Energy, LEGEND: Updated the "Free" symbol for attack costs for much greater visibility
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, LEGEND, Golden: Added a dedicated tag for Pokémon Forms
  • Base, BREAK, LEGEND, Golden: Added Pokémon V, Pokémon VSTAR, and new Pokémon ex (not including Tera)
  • Base, BREAK, LEGEND, Golden: Added Radiant Pokémon
  • Base, BREAK, LEGEND, Golden: Added a silver outline (gold on the Golden template) to the edge of the type symbol for Delta Species Pokémon
  • Base, Trainer, Energy, LEGEND, Golden: Added a δ symbol to the backdrop for the attack area.
  • Base, LEGEND, Golden: Added new WRRC (Modern) folder for the modern attack layout and renamed WRRC to WRRC (Classic)
  • BREAK: Updated the default holo pattern
  • Trainer (Modern): Added a new template for Modern Trainer cards
  • Trainer: Changed Pokémon Tools to be distinct from Item cards rather than a subset of them
    • The old Pokémon Tool rule is still available as an option for this update
  • Trainer: Changed Status cards' Trainer color to yellow as violet is now used on Pokémon Tools
  • Trainer: Changed Trigger cards' Trainer color to red as yellow is now used on Status cards
  • Trainer, Energy: Added ACE SPEC
  • Trainer, Energy: Added VSTAR Powers
  • Trainer, Energy: Added a text box like the Pokédex entry from Pokémon cards for flavor text
  • Trainer, Energy: Updated the background texture
  • Energy: Updated the Energy Template so the header identifies it as either Special Energy or Basic Energy, and removed that plate from the Name field
  • Energy: Added separate plaques for Basic Energy and split the Card Type folder into Basic Energy and Special Energy for easier identification
  • Golden: Added textures and tweaked the holo pattern
  • Golden: Added Team's Pokémon tag
  • V-Union: Added a new V-Union Template
  • Font: Added symbols for V, MAX, STAR, UNION, new ex, ♂, and ♀
  • Guide: Finished the Weakness and Resistance charts
  • Guide: Turned the Dual Type blending modes list into a chart and filled in the rest of the dual types
  • Guide: Fleshed out the Meta section, including a chart that outlines how to order the cards in a set
  • Guide: Blue text should now be the default color for Ability names on Water type Pokémon
Minor Updates
  • All Templates: Updated all rules and text to use curly quotes
  • All Templates: Updated the copyright date to 2024 and changed my credit on the card from CardPone to Pone
  • All Templates: Removed Pone's set symbols from the Card Bottom folder
  • All Templates: Moved Meta above Rarity
  • All Templates: Moved the Colorless symbols and textures beneath Flying for every list in which they appear to make them more consistent with normal ordering
  • All Templates: Consolidated the layers in the Attacks (Classic) folder
  • Base: Fixed the name for the Light Border (was "Light Light")
  • Base, BREAK: Fixed the name for the Grass type symbol in the Dual Types folder (was "Grass copy")
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, Energy, LEGEND: Refreshed all type orbs so they don't have any pixelation when stroked
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, Energy, LEGEND: Moved the HP and Delta Species text 3 pixels to the left
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, LEGEND: Updated the default blending modes for the symbols in the Dual Types folder
    • Grass: From [Radial / -16° / 125%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%], and reversed the gradient so "Reverse" doesn't need to be enabled
    • Fire: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Reflected, -50°, 125%], and reversed the gradient so "Reverse" doesn't need to be enabled
    • Water: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%]
    • Lightning: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Reflected, -50°, 150%]
    • Psychic: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Linear, -50°, 125%]
    • Fighting: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%]
    • Darkness: No blending modes to change
    • Metal: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Reflected, -45°, 150%]
    • Fairy: From [Radial / 90° / 135%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%]
    • Dragon: From [Radial / 90° / 130%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%]
    • Flying: From [Radial / 90° / 150%] to [Linear, -50°, 100%]
    • Colorless: Reversed the gradient so "Reverse" doesn't need to be enabled. No functional difference from before
  • Base, BREAK, Trainer, LEGEND, Golden: Added a white color overlay to the Team's Pokémon text layer for easier toggling between black or white
  • Base, BREAK, LEGEND, Golden: Adjusted the gradients for the GX tokens to make them more vibrant
  • Base, BREAK, LEGEND, Golden: Fixed wording for θ Stop and θ Double Ancient Traits
  • Base, Trainer, Energy, Golden: Moved Set Number Plate to a new Tag Team # Plates folder
  • Base, Trainer, Energy, Golden: Renamed Set Number Plate to Card Number Plate
  • Base, Trainer, Energy, LEGEND: Moved the Yellow A Alternate Art symbols outside of the Meta folder
  • BREAK: Moved the Illustration layer above the Background layer
  • BREAK: Fixed the Mega / Primal / Ultra Evolution tag so it now extends the full length of the artwork
  • BREAK: Pre-added the BREAK holo pattern to the BREAK rulebox and the BREAK symbol
  • BREAK, LEGEND: Linked all holo layers so it's easier to move them around across multiple holo elements (such as rule boxes or holographic text) all at once
  • Trainer: Removed the holo patterns from the Prism Star folder
  • Trainer: Fixed the Fossil card Trainer Rule to use the correct unicode symbol for the Colorless symbol
  • Trainer: Moved the Tool F Glow from the 1st Type folder above the Type folder
  • Trainer: Reordered the Trainer types in each list they appear in on the template to follow Omnium's ordering for Trainer cards: Item, Fossil, Pokémon Tool, Stadium, Status, Supporter, Trigger
  • Trainer: Removed some duplicate text fields from the Trainer Rules folder
  • Trainer: Set the kerning of all rules in the Trainer Rules to Optical
  • Trainer: Moved the Trainer Plaque folder into the Card Top folder
  • Trainer: Added the missing Tag Team tag
  • Energy: Fixed the positioning for the Shining Pokémon Rule folder and renamed it to Shining Pokémon Rule
  • Energy: Fixed the alignment for attacks
  • LEGEND: Added the missing Tag Team tag to the Card Name Bot folder
  • LEGEND: Fixed the unicode symbols on the Ancient Traits
  • LEGEND: Changed the name of Tags Bottom to Tags 2
  • LEGEND: Removed Set Number Plate
  • Golden: Updated the default Single Resistance modifier on Golden Templates from "-30" to "-20"
  • Golden: Updated the Weakness modifiers to include the "+" modifier
  • Golden: Moved WRRC Backs to below Card Bottom
  • Golden: Moved Card Border to the bottom of the layer list, just above the black background layer
  • Golden: Removed Holo Pattern from the Card Border folder
  • Golden: Sorted the Tags into Top Tags, Middle Tags, and Bottom Tags

Terms of Use

These cards are free to use and modify as you like in any way, but I do have a couple of rules that should be followed in their use.
  • Do not remove Pone from the copyright info at the bottom of each template.
  • Do not use my templates to create offensive, lewd, or otherwise provocative cards.
  • Please link back to this thread or the deviation page on deviantArt whenever you post these online, if possible.
Additionally, while it's not required, I would appreciate it if you posted a link to your creation in either this thread or as a comment on the deviation page. I love to see what people do with my templates!

Last edited:
Below is the directory for all cards I have made using my Omnium templates, along with the few cards I've made with other templates.

Main Sets

Holon has faded from memory for most, but a new research team has shown interest in the project and has rebooted the quest to find Mew. But some things have changed in the interrim. New secrets of the Holon region are ready to be discovered...

Years have passed since the last researchers left Holon, but a new expedition - Zeta Unit - has led scientists, trainers, and explorers alike back to the mysterious Mirage Forest, now home to many creatures never seen in the region before. New discoveries await, and the research team hopes to find a rekindled hope in their search for the elusive Mew, and perhaps even more. But a sense lingers in the air that not everything has been left just as it was once the original Holon settlement was left behind. What new secrets and surprises lie in wait as the new Holon scientists return to continue their research?

>> PB Thread
>> Card Gallery

Future set names:
Currently not set in stone
Omnium 2: Dual Fates (DUF)
Omnium 3: New Encounters (NEE)
Omnium 4: Ancients Awakened (ANA)
Omnium 5: Islands of Mist (ISM)

Other Cards

Updates in this thread. Stay tuned!
I'm currently moving and reorganizing my set lists. This will come back soon.
Updates also in this thread! Stay tuned!
This includes one-off cards I've made over the years as well as more Lackey-friendly versions of my Create-a-Card entries that have been updated with the feedback from the judging post.

>> Card Gallery
Updates in Create-a-Card threads.

>> Card Gallery

CaC 01 & CaC 02: Silvally LEGEND - July 2019 (React Energy)
CaC 03: Anorith - September 2019 (Bug Pokémon)
CaC 04: Armaldo - November 2019 (Ancient Pokémon)
CaC 05: Sawsbuck - January 2020 (Forgotten Pokémon)
CaC 06: Dragapult - March 2020 (Generation 8)
CaC 07: Oricorio (Sensu Style) - November 2020 (Ghost Pokémon)
CaC 08: Shuckle δ - January 2021 (New Year, New Type)
CaC 09: Medicham - January 2022 (Energy Acceleration)
CaC 10 - CaC 13: Sandslash V-UNION - March 2024 (Kalos Pokédex)

Will be updated with all new cards and sets I make as they become available.

Last edited:
A rough set list for Frontiers Renewed has been added. I have also been sporadically adding cards to Intrinsic Collection. Those can also all be seen in the sta.sh folder. I haven't been giving those their own posts as so far they are all cards that have been posted at least once in the Discord. Once never-before seen cards begin to be finished, those will merit their own post.

Going to be making changes to this thread soon. The second post will probably be removed as most of the information on it is no longer correct and the card lists will probably be mostly migrated to their own dedicated threads. I'll keep updates as to what's going on.

Where can I get the fonts for this? Specifically the one that would let me edit the Dual Type Tag; "PokmonFake"?

Thanks, sorry if you're no longer doing anything with these templates and I have managed to bother you!
Someone on this Discord server could probably help.
I thought the fonts were in the Google drive folder, though. Isn’t “Pokémonfakeregular.zip” what you need?

After a long hiatus, we're finally back! Omnium has just been updated to version 2.2!

Welcome to The Modern Update!
Introducing V-UNIONS!
Along with V, VSTAR, ACE SPEC, modern-style attack and WRRC layouts, a new modern-style Trainer template, and more!

The classic-style attack, WRRC, and trainer card layout are still available in the templates. I just wanted to add that additional versatility to the cards. And then I ended up liking the ease of use for the modern layout so much that I went ahead and made that the new default. The future comes for us all!

I unfortunately was not able to add all elements of VMAX and Tera-ex Pokémon to this update. The VMAX "V" brackets on the top left and bottom right of the card are far more complex than I know how to approach presently. I do hope to add them one day though. And as for the Tera, I want to redesign the appearance of Ancient Traits before I add that since the two will follow the same kind of layout/appearance.

On those trainers, yeah, I finally cracked. The giant trainer plaque at the top was a fun nod to the classic trainer cards of the Base Set era, and I was always in love with the idea of that plaque saying things other than "Trainer" for some reason, but I can no longer deny that it just takes up a monstrous amount of space on the card. And that's why the secondary Trainer template was added. That will also be the new default appearance for Trainer cards in this set.

By the way, the font for the trainer type on that new template is Bunken Tech Sans Pro. You can download it >>here<<.

Back