PokeBeach’s June 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Hi guys,

As best I can tell, few players if any have received prizes from April or from June. WPM asked me to return to try my hand at sorting this out, as I have had more success getting prizing out in my tournaments than Pokemedic had in his.

This afternoon, I reached out to TCGPlayer to know that we still have issues pending. I intend to solve these issues.

I will be creating two giant PM threads to all winners from each month, once I have those lists put together. That should happen later tonight. If you see this before you hear from me, please send a message to me including what event(s) you are still owed prizes in, where you placed in that event, and what prizing you were due from that event.

I am double-checking as much of that info as I can, but I definitely need your TCG Player email addresses as I don't have any of that from Pokemedic's months.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
I really don't want to ask it so much, but it's been a month now...
When are we going to hear more about the 'replacement' for these tournaments? I really need to know if my subscription here is still worth it or not...
I wouldn't call it an exact replacement, and it's not affiliated with Pokebeach anymore, but I am running another PTCGO tournament for IRL prizes. I thought I had already sent you details, but if not, please feel free to PM and I'll be happy to share.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
I wouldn't call it an exact replacement, and it's not affiliated with Pokebeach anymore, but I am running another PTCGO tournament for IRL prizes. I thought I had already sent you details, but if not, please feel free to PM and I'll be happy to share.
Yeah, I already joined those :D thanks for organizing them!
It was just to know what will replace the tournaments on this site, because that was one of the main reasons for me to subscribe :)