Worlds 2019 Streaming Schedule!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I wonder if they're going to show off the new Gen 8 Ultra Rare like they did with GXs in 2016, Tag Teams last year, etc. Pokemon DX, perhaps, for Dynamax? I dunno, I just hope they keep having good art like the TTGXs do.

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I wonder if they're going to show off the new Gen 8 Ultra Rare like they did with GXs in 2016, Tag Teams last year, etc. Pokemon DX, perhaps, for Dynamax? I dunno, I just hope they keep having good art like the TTGXs do.
My guess is DX too, possibly evolves from the normal Pokemon but only stays for 3 turns, 3 prizes if you KO it?

Scoop

Literally a sheep
My guess is DX too, possibly evolves from the normal Pokemon but only stays for 3 turns, 3 prizes if you KO it?
Or perhaps, they could replace the GX attack for something like "For the next three turns, this Pokemon has (Insert an effect here). You can only use one DX attack per game".

Either that, or they go back to something a bit more simple, akin to the way EX cards were. Hell, they could even keep GXs around if they wanted to and build upon them, like the XY era did with Mega Evolutions.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Then there is me sitting here with no league to go to and 1 regional once a year, on a lighter note good luck to all the competitors at the 2019 World Championships.;)

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone know if the stream are recorded for watching at a later date? My son wants to watch the Jr finals, but he's at his grandmas...