'Rayquaza-GX vs. Ultra Necrozma-GX Battle Arena Decks' in October!

FourteenAlmonds

Helipotile
October 4th will go down in history as the day that Ultra Malamar became a budget deck... as if the theme deck hasn't done it already.

I'm waiting.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Now here's what I'm interested in. Every battle arena deck prior had their EXs with a different foil pattern to the original print. I wonder if these GXs will have the same deal, perhaps the Full art foil pattern but on the RAs. Only time will tell, I'm excited about these though.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
"Special supporter with all-new art"

*checks notes* Lillie? Gladion? Tate & Liza? Sightseer? All have reprints with new art that we haven't gotten from Japanese sets. But instead it'll probably be something random and unexpected.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Can’t wait to see the Rayquaza-GX strategies in the quick guide:

“Make sure you use Let Loose on your first turn. That will turn the hand of a tournament worthy deck into a sack of bricks.”

Shafninja

Aspiring Trainer

*checks notes* Lillie? Gladion? Tate & Liza? Sightseer? All have reprints with new art that we haven't gotten from Japanese sets. But instead it'll probably be something random and unexpected.
I think it will be like the Delinquent we got in the Battle arena decks with Mega Blastoise. She got an alternate art treatment in the deck

Nyora

A Cat

I think it will be like the Delinquent we got in the Battle arena decks with Mega Blastoise. She got an alternate art treatment in the deck
I'm gonna guess Erika's Hospitality for the Ultra Necrozma deck, and Bill's Analysis for the Rayquaza deck are getting the alternate arts

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I love that they're bringing back these. Maybe during Sword and Shield we can get something like Zacian and Zamazenta in these?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer

Lillie and Gladion maybe

Toni Kensa

Playing and Collecting
So happy to see cards like those accessible! Hope to see more new players on tournaments soon!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
This how they release full art Lady? :p

Let's not get too wild now, they're already giving us two GX cards. :p It's looking like Lady will be in Hidden Fates, since she's slots in perfectly to the Shiny Vault supporter list.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Now here's what I'm interested in. Every battle arena deck prior had their EXs with a different foil pattern to the original print. I wonder if these GXs will have the same deal, perhaps the Full art foil pattern but on the RAs. Only time will tell, I'm excited about these though.

This is part of what makes collecting EXs reprinted this way difficult. I want some Charizard EX from Flashfire, but it got reprinted in the battle area decks a bit ago. Now I can't find "real" flashfire prints because when I ask the sellers, about the pattern, they never know what the hell I'm talking about.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
This is part of what makes collecting EXs reprinted this way difficult. I want some Charizard EX from Flashfire, but it got reprinted in the battle area decks a bit ago. Now I can't find "real" flashfire prints because when I ask the sellers, about the pattern, they never know what the hell I'm talking about.

I will say that I actually like the foil pattern they use in those decks, but I do agree they're a pain. I've been lucky enough to find most of the original prints of the EXs at my local card shop though (I collect every foil pattern a card has for master sets). The worst though is that tin blastoise EX that had the GX holofoil. I've never even seen that card in real life, let alone the tin itself.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
October 4th is going to be so expensive omg. Battle Decks and the Hidden Fates Pokeball Collections...

And the Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box is just a few days before on September 20th!

Is anyone keeping calendars of this stuff in here by the way haha?

Shafninja

Aspiring Trainer
October 4th is going to be so expensive omg. Battle Decks and the Hidden Fates Pokeball Collections...

And the Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box is just a few days before on September 20th!

Is anyone keeping calendars of this stuff in here by the way haha?
Unfortunately where I live, Australia, we get the 'special' sets really late compared to the official US release date on the tcg site. But the release dates for Hidden Fates are:

August 23: Hidden Fates Pin Collection - Mew or Mewtwo
September 6: Hidden Fates Tins - Charizard GX, Gyarados GX, or Raichu GX
September 20: Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box
October 4: Hidden Fates Pokeball Collection

I'm not really keeping up with the release dates for everything. It's too much and I don't need it all: just all of the Hidden Fates products