Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if it is sneasel I think it would be scattered as he stated that he is not the second evolution however we don’t know if it is actually sneasel it could be weavile and with that we wouldn’t know who it is. It could also be some Pokemon that’s not either of them.

Remember, you can still use some items in this period: Epiphany Lantern, Containment Shackles, Friends in High Places, Gift Box, and the Scale can be used at this point.

Clarification on the Gift Box item: it contains a random item that you pass onto another player. It doesn’t detract from your own stash of items.
Wishful Baton does: it sends your remaining items when you die to a player of your choice.
Don’t forget to place your votes if you have a target in mind!

Say “I think <accusation’s name> is the murderer” or, if you have no clue, say “I don’t know who the murderer is.”

Right now, I think the biggest clue we have are the blue-ish (is that right?) fangs of the Pokémon, and the many references to chill. That probably means Ice Fang.
Still, even with the Pokémon figured out, it would be hard to pinpoint who is playing as it.

Right now, I think the biggest clue we have are the blue-ish (is that right?) fangs of the Pokémon, and the many references to chill. That probably means Ice Fang.
Still, even with the Pokémon figured out, it would be hard to pinpoint who is playing as it.
You don’t have to.
To clarify: you accuse the Pokémon’s name, not the player’s name. Also, give reasoning.
Don’t you also have to give a reason?
You saved us, maybe.
Yeah, give a reason too.

Before I vote, I want to ask one question: @Lord Goomy, when you say that 4 Pokémon are the 2nd evolution, are you referring to Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokémon?

@scattered mind this might affect your "hint" as well, so could you please clarify?
In the Gengar line, Ghastly is the 1st evolution, Haunter is the second, and Gengar is the third/final.
Keep in mind if a Pokémon is the “final evolution,” it could be any one of these.

I think it’s either sneasel or weavile because they hunt in groups, climb trees, are small, are ice, learn bite and are quite agile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back