Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there is only one Pokémon out of 5 that is not a second evolution. So it is most likely a second evolution Pokémon

I think I have two players as main candidates. But I would like first to see everyone commenting.

Also after everyone has commented, I think I know what the next step should be.

Everyone needs to give a specific detail about their own Pokémon .
Without being too obvious about it of course. It can be for example a detail from the mug shot.
This may be the only way to identify the killer (not explaining how for obvious reasons).

2 Pokémon weigh less than 1o pounds. no
4 Pokémon are the 2nd evolution. yes
3 Pokémon are floating. no
2 Pokémon have black as a primary color. yes

My pokemon is floating and is not alive
Going under the assumption that not all ghost Pokemon are dead there are only 3 Pokemon that I think fill those specifications and they are Shedninja, Rotom, and Dhelmise.
Now whether or not Dhelmise is alive or not is up for debate but I see it as a possibility so it’s here.
Shedninja was his pick during the darkness 1 so it is less likely that he would’ve chosen it however it’s still possible.
Rotom fills the specifications so it’s here as well.

Also, there is only one Pokémon out of 5 that is not a second evolution. So it is most likely a second evolution Pokémon

This is true, but we can't be 100% sure. The chance is big enough that it could happen.

I think I have two players as main candidates. But I would like first to see everyone commenting.

Also after everyone has commented, I think I know what the next step should be.

Everyone needs to give a specific detail about their own Pokémon .
Without being too obvious about it of course. It can be for example a detail from the mug shot.
This may be the only way to identify the killer (not explaining how for obvious reasons).

I like the thinking with this, but I just want to be careful. Scattered could be the killer leading us on (not saying he is, just pointing out the possibility).
Without being too specific, my Pokémon can no longer evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back