Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this reverse psychology, hmm, @TheAquaPiplup?

Trying to convince the killer to leave you alone by predicting that they'll kill you?

Although you have been fairly active. To be honest, if I was the killer I'd probably kill @scattered mind first because he (so far) seems* like he's putting the most effort into solving who the killer is.

*I say seems because it's entirely possible this is just a front -- maybe scattered mind is the killer after all, and is just leading us to put himself in a position of apparent authority in order to "protect" himself from being killed or voted out and provide misdirection, from himself, even if it means proposing votes against innocents on nothing but scraps of evidence. Or maybe I'm just overanalysing this, haha.

On another note: The quieter or less active someone is in this forum, the way I see it, the safer they are. I fear it's already too late for me (it's more fun to take part in this than hide behind a lack of talking imho) but it's really important to look at who's not commenting on this as much as who is.

The answer to my riddle was Larvitar btw @Ephemera thats why you were close.
@FourteenAlmonds - too early to to determine who is inactive since this game has only technically started. Once the riddle and the kill get revealed, that’s when things start to happen.

Greetings, all players and participants of The Darkness. You’ve been very active in the Rest Period, but as of this message the Court Period begins. You have one week (ends next Thursday at 12:00 noon central time) to place you accusations.
As of now, one of you is dead.
From Nuzleaf’s perspective:
It was a dark night. No moon in the sky, and I retired to my usual tree for the night. I was sitting in the branches when I suddenly shivered. “Oh ho ho,” I said. “That’s odd.” The last time I felt that sensation was a night with the gang. It was a mixture of the chill of night and my own premonition. I looked around, nothing to be seen. I turned back, and there was all too much to see. A small Pokémon, hurtling at me through the sky, fangs bluish in the night sky extended. “Oh boy” was my last thought before the cold clutches of death welcomed me.

And with that, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK playing as Nuzleaf has been s m o t e.
Nick, you can use a Wishful Baton if you have it and you can comment during the game, but you can’t make accusations or use other items, and when you comment you must do so in italics to remind people you’re dead.
And the mug shots have been updated.

Ok that is probably Gengar. He steals chill from people. It is small and has fangs I suppose.

I think if it's a Dark type, it could be Poochyena (it can learn Ice Fang if I'm not mistaken) or Sneasel/Weavile.

If it's a Ghost type, Shuppet or Misdreavus might be possible. But I think it's one of the Dark types.

Still, knowing the Pokémon won't help too much... we need to think of who would kill Nick.

I think if it's a Dark type, it could be Poochyena (it can learn Ice Fang if I'm not mistaken) or Sneasel/Weavile.

If it's a Ghost type, Shuppet or Misdreavus might be possible. But I think it's one of the Dark types.

Why do you think it is one of the dark types?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back