Finished DUNGEONS AND DRAGONITES 3 - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Fennekin quickly reacts to the presence of Feral Pokemon, using Tail Whip on the Sentret without a bag. Both Sentret are startled, taking a few crucial moments to evaluate the new found enemies before acting. The rest of the party wastes their opportunity of surprise, doing nothing.

Action report
Fennekin uses Tail Whip on the Bagless Sentret, lowering its defense one stage

Action order is
Froakie
Turtwig
Charmander
Fennekin

@TheFlyingPidove @Ephemera @Professor_jplap @Blakers

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
So I apparently didn't press [post reply], whoops.

Hi there Sentret, please give us that bag or *points to Fennekin* he will knock you out and *points to Froakie* he will kill you. Yeah, I wish I was kidding too.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Quickly regaining composure, the bagless Sentret charges at Fennekin, gashing it deeply with a Scratch attack. Froakie retaliates with a quick pound, trying to protect its friend, hitting with a Pound attack. Turtwig attempts to communicate with the Feral Pokemon, but they don't seem to understand him. Finally no longer surprised by the surprise attack, the Sentret drops the bag and leaps at Turtwig, hitting it with a Scratch attack.
Fennekin once more distracts the other Sentret with a Tailwhip attack.

Action Report
Bagless Sentret uses Scratch on Fennekin, dealing 3 damage.
Froakie uses Pound on the Bagless Sentret, dealing 2 damage
Turtwig attempts to persuade the Sentet to give over the bag, but fails.
Charmander does nothing. Again.
Bag Sentret uses Scratch on Turtwig, dealing 2 damage.
Fennekin uses Tailwhip on the other Sentret

Next turn order is

Froakie
Turtwig
Charmander
Fennekin

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
The bagless Sentret rears back after its powerful blow before going in for another Scratch attack, but this time at Charmander, gashing him deeply as well, and knocking Charmander out. Froakie leaps back into the fray with another Pound on the Bagless Sentret, only barely landing a weak blow, but just enough to knock it out. Turtwig, realizing the foe cannot be reasoned with tackles the remaining Sentret squarely in the side, hurling it over to Fennekin. The Sentret, dazed, lashes out at the nearest target and Scratches Fennkin, knocking it out.

Action Report
Bagless Sentret uses Scratch on Fennekin, but is intercepted by Charmander, dealing 4 damage, knocking Charmander out.
Froakie uses Pound on the Bagless Sentret, dealing 1 damage, knocking it out.
Turtwig uses Tackle on the Sentret previously carrying the bag, dealing 2 damage.
Ex-Bag Sentret uses Scratch on Fennekin, dealing 2 damage, knocking it out.

Next Turn order is
Turtwig
Froakie

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
Wait, what?! How did everyone except me and the Turtwig who was too scared to fight bugs end up knocked out?!

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Does this mean that I currently shouldn't make commentary as Fennekin, seeing as she is currently knocked out?

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
You just made a big mistake! *charges up for another tackle*

Hey Blakers, you're not gonna attack the knocked out Pokémon again, right? :UUU

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
The Sentret whirls around after taking out Fennekin, only to meet a rushing Turtwig's head right to its face, being knocked out. Froakie considers giving into their clear bloodlust once more, but figures he couldn't kill a Sentret in one hit anyway, so lets it live.

Action Report
Turtwig uses Tackle on the remaining Sentret, dealing 3 damage, knocking the Sentret out.

Combat is over. The party has a quick moment to look around, seeing the dropped bag nearby as well as an unconscious Charmander and Fennekin. Further along the path is some tall grass, which the path travels into.

(Players can perform a medicine check to revive downed team members, though the revived Pokemon will have some downsides associated until they recover more hitpoints. A Medicine check is an Insight+Survival+Nature+Downed Pokemon Vitality check just for those interested in knowing. The negatives is the revived Pokemon comes back even more hungry, and has a Pain Penalization, which reduces their chances of success. They can get past these penalization's by recovering hitpoints. Knocked out Pokemon can't talk as their Pokemon, but they can as their player)

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Could you guys do the check for me n Prof Jplap? Thanks.

I'd like to talk as Fennekin again.

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
*tries to revive Fennekin* Get up! You have to lead us.

I can't revive both at once, can I? Also, are we able to revive others during battles as well?

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Turtwig attempts to revive the Fennekin, and succeeds. Fennekin regains 1 hitpoint and is conscious. However they have a pain penalization which reduces their accuracy until they heal.

You can only revive one at a time in combat unless you have additional actions. If you fail to revive someone, you cannot try again until they get revived. This has been reflected in an update on the first post.

Blakers

I guess I should probably help Charmander out too.

I will attempt to revive Charmander.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Froakie attempts to revive Charmander, and succeeds. Charmander regains 1 hitpoint and is conscious. However they have a pain penalization which reduces their accuracy until they heal.

Blakers

There we go! See, I’m not so ruthless terrible after all! Now that that’s done, let’s see if there’s anything in that bag!

I will pick up the bag and check its contents.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
The bag seems large enough to hold 3 items, and is well adjusted to be worn by almost any Pokemon. Inside you find an Apple and two large Oran berries which will heal 2 hitpoints each. You guys will have to decide on who carries the bag.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Oww, my everything hurts...

What do we do now? Who should get the berries, and who gets the apple?

Ephemera

just a little longer...
*stomach growls*

I'm hungry...
If I recall, only Charmander has eaten anything today.
Since Turtwig and I both took more damage than Froakie, could the two Oran berries go to us?
Froakie, you could have the apple~

Sorry Charmander (prof jplap) but the other three have to eat...
Also, what should we do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.