Finished The Darkness II: our winner is Ephemera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s a 1/6 chance

But everyone would probably go for the rouge picks

Even now I think that if it’s a stage 2 it would be hydrageon or krokodile

However if it’s a basic it could be dhelmise or absol

Watch me be the first to die

Everyone is going to target me to try and shut me up

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, people are not talking right now, but to have more people participate, we need to have more to talk about.

What's interesting to me is the 2 Pokémon that weigh less than 10 pounds.
Which could those be?

Yes, people are not talking right now, but to have more people participate, we need to have more to talk about.

What's interesting to me is the 2 Pokémon that weigh less than 10 pounds.
Which could those be?

There are too many options.

Oh.
Well then, what can we talk about right now?

Let’s test each other.

“ I was walking in the dark when suddenly I felt something strange and a hard as a rock hugging my leg. Then a swift bite put me unconscious “

Who is the killer?

Or:

Who is your favorite dark Pokémon ?

Poochyena is the killer

actually no

ok because I have no clue on who the killer is I’m going to answer the other question it’s probably absol,spiritomb,Zoroark

Last edited by a moderator:
“ I was walking in the dark when suddenly I felt something strange and a hard as a rock hugging my leg. Then a swift bite put me unconscious “

I'm not sure what this Pokémon would be.
Assuming this is to test our judging and get a quick exercise before the actual thing, I'd say that the first Pokémon coming to mind is Spiritomb.
I don't think that's the one you were indicating though.

As for my favorite dark type, I'd have to say either Umbreon or Sneasel/Weavile.

Hmm .. I didn’t know spiritomb can hug. Well, assume then by hugging I imply that this Pokémon has hands.

Also even if you considered Spiritomb is able to hug, the rocky part in it certainly cannot hug. So however you look at it, Spiritomb is not a probable candidate.

Gone through likely ideas, and I'm thinking Tyranitar (but then it wouldn't be the leg), Sableye (but its body is incorporeal), or one from the Sandile line.

Gone through likely ideas, and I'm thinking Tyranitar (but then it wouldn't be the leg), Sableye (but its body is incorporeal), or one from the Sandile line.

You are closer than you think. And you are right that these 3 are not likely candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back