'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Feels so weird that this set is around the corner, UNB feels so new still. Excited for the set though.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Why I haven't see videos opening Unified Minds pack openings today? The set list was there but I haven't see people opening packs early. Pre-release is on Saturday, 2 days from now the day that I comment this. I need confirmation, I need to witness ot

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
The Japanese versions were, but TPCi usually shows the English versions of some chase cards off before the new sets come out.

These are the chase cards?? Dang, forgot how terrible this set was supposed to be.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
These are the chase cards?? Dang, forgot how terrible this set was supposed to be.
I'm just using chase cards as a catch-all for the ultra rares they show off. They already showed off the Tag Teams earlier which you could consider the chase cards by definition. The set doesn't look that terrible though, but I couldn't care less about how good a card is competitively. It's exciting as a collector though.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
They also haven't revealed the theme decks even though by this point we should already have them...

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
I live in the land of Bibarels and Sawsbuck commonly refered to as Canada.

I did get the UNB patches without crossing a border, Not sure outside of Canada and US though. From what I hear they aren't making any this time. :(