Several 'Dream League' Cards Revealed, Including Special Full Arts!

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
I see some of the supporter name's for Roxie in the Koffing respectively. This set seems to be pushing Pokemon with attacks interacting with supporters? The new Tag Teams do the same with their GX attacks.

On another note, the art in this set is breathtaking...

Last edited:

atlasgcx

Aspiring Trainer
I think N is floating on zekrom's sholder, pretty weird

edit: I don't N was originally there. It seems that he was added afterwards... miss Arita san already

iridoo93

Candy girl
If there’s anything Pokémon is 100% good at is taking my money! That full art dawn/piplup, acerola/mimikyu, and N everywhere... I NEED THEM :eek:

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
these are cool cards man
empoleon as a weird basic counter
silvally has octillery ability
vileplume and excadrill look neat, reshizek could be good w/ naganadel
fun

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Interesting that there's a holo Magneton with not much room for a Magnezone to be revealed. Wonder if there's some other card to combo with it like the Clefairy and Doll combo?

Alpacino

TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
Interesting that there's a holo Magneton with not much room for a Magnezone to be revealed. Wonder if there's some other card to combo with it like the Clefairy and Doll combo?

I don’t think there will be. It sets up an instant Lt. Surge play or Hat Lady play though which is sick!

Beacon Magneton has a lot of potential; Clay also seems great (although it’s a little luck dependent.) Could be good on turn 2 to grab Order Pads, Rare Candies, Timer/Lure/Cherish Balls, Stadium Searcher, ect...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Vileplume GX - Unimpressed. Its basically Stage 2 Celebi & Venusaur with tons of healing. Yes, Rowlet & Exeggutor! But Reshizard is #TheBestDeckInTheFormat so, is it worth giving up 3 prizes? Nah! 3-4 Geodudes
  • Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon - 80 for C isn't enough to KO decks with a good distruptive effect (heh! Reshizard) But "If you can't OHKO, 2HKO with distruption". Reshizard screwd up. 4/?/3-4
  • Magnemite/Magneton/Magnezone- Magneton has the best way to activate Lt. Surge nice and easy. ?/4-5/?
  • Koffing/Weezing - Koffing makes Weezing decks much easier to spread. 3-4/?
  • Mimikyu - free 2nd supporter. Maybe this and Blue's Tactics? 3-4 Geodudes
  • Excadrill - If Hippopotas wasn't proven to be good, why do we put hopes on Excadrill, considering the HP and being a Stage 1. Excadrill do dmg if you will lose the game. 2-3 Geodudes (I am so harsh!)
  • Steelix - Okay. As long Reshizard isn't a good deck anymore. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Silvally-GX - Octillery which is vulnerable to Power Plant, nice! The main atk is expensive before we mention TCE and not even KO Reshizard with Water Memory. Shame we don't have Fighting Memory once this comes out because it would be a good Pikarom counter. GX atk is... we've seen this on Ninetales. People will play this for the ability, if Octillery was good before, why not Silvally? Which will be played on decks playing Ditto *. 5 Geodudes
  • Roxie - MORE DRAW! 3 Geodudes
  • Clay - What's the point of this card? 3-4 Geodudes

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I like this! GXs without 5ban art, gen 5 trainers, absolutely fantastic.

But the real winner is that Piplup, and the new Empoleon. I love the art on that! And any new Empoleon is a good thing.

Flygonite

Meta/budget player
Roxie is so good, probably once we get more pokemon search the card will become the draw for the format, right now, decks that keep their search will probably still use it.

Clay is so much better than Bill it's not funny haha.

ReshiZekrom is just so nuts. Naganadel/Reshi seems a much better Blacephalon deck than Blacephalon itself, and it doesn't even send your cards to the Lost Zone.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
I like this! GXs without 5ban art, gen 5 trainers, absolutely fantastic.
GXs haven't been "5ban exclusive" for a while though haah, most of them are now done by PLANETA artists, or other 3d-artists! :p

I am super happy that we have a Vileplume GX, and that it debuts the female Vileplume to the tcg, but, I really want my Bellossom haha ;-;

Also rather weird that there won't be a Magnezone in the set. Solgaleo/Lunala comes right after Magneton, and Clefairy after Steelix, so there's no room for it. I also wonder which trainer it represents?