SM11b 'Dream League,' Japan's August Set!

Steel-type needs an Alolan GX. Alolan Sandslash and Dugtrio are the only Alolans without GXs. Please make the tag team nobody realized they wanted PokemonTCG

YES! A tag team where neither of them look like steel types. I'd imagine they'd have high-energy high-damage spread moves.

It could be extremely defensive! Alolan sandshrew flees to icy mountains from volcanic activity to unlock its adaptation, whereas diglett steel fibers are a result of volcanic activity. It could make for a very unique card

Funny how that GX attack has nothing on Keldeo-GX.

The way I’m reading it, Keldeo GX does not attack through the GX bonus because it places the effect on YOUR Pokemon, just like how Stealthy Hood does not let you attack through TEU A-tales.

This card having a retreat cost of only 2 is interesting; it gets free retreat with Altar of the Moone. If only we had a good way to move psychic energy other than Lunala GX...Tag Switch?

Just curious, if you played Surge into Lillie's Best Effort and Blue's Tactics, which effect takes effect first? Is it a choice?

Hype: Reshiram/Zekrom is illustrated by Naoki Saito; with Welder and Tag Switch, Reshiram/Zekrom could be quite formidable as an archetype

Not hype: new Lillie supporter seems bad; no new Trainer Rare cards in this set (possibly being discontinued?)

Reshi/Zek GX is the old Rayquaza EX on steroids. And now that there's Welder, etc? This is looking fun... Maybe I'll toy with it on PTCGO when it eventually comes out.

Reshiram & Zekrom GX has a very good attack in combination with Naganadel and even Welder or Blazikan. I think this will be a new archetype

Not watermarks. This is actually how the cards will look.

Jokes aside, that Reshiram and Zekrom GX looks threatening. I've been out of the loop on what's played or what cards are even available in Standard, but I'd assume with all the fire support, there's a good way to recycle discarded fire energies and attach them in one turn. 270 damage for two energies each turn. Yikes.

Another really strong Dragon Tag Team?

Time to bust out Gardevoir & Sylveon Tag Team with Fairy Charm D. No more field blower means no more getting rid of Fairy Charms.

EDIT: Oh, and can I say real quick that N's Resolve is looking REAL spicy for Ray GX. I'm going to have to see how well this works perhaps in combination with Brock's Grit.

Geez they really want this to be the Reshizek era huh. And here I was hoping the reign of those pokemon (with Pikachu, Charizard teammates) would finally end.

Back