Tournament June 2019 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
This one is for all the marbles!

This thread will have the pairings for each round, as well as important notes for all players. All players are responsible for checking this thread at the start of every round; ignorance of the contents of this thread is not an excuse for not following any instructions found herein.

You can "Watch" this thread in order to receive notifications whenever a post is made here, but failing to receive a notification is no excuse for knowing when the round begins or ends. The calendar is posted in several places, including in the first round pairings post.

Do not post in this thread. All posts will be ignored and removed, unless by me. If you have a question, please PM me.

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
This is our last event. I've been a TO here for a year, and I hope that during that time you've been pleased with the performance on my end running these tournaments. If you're still owed something back from the turbulent time, please refer to the Award thread and follow those instructions.

Stay tuned in July for a PokeBeach Pokemon League trial using using Discord.(volunteers needed)

Beast Energy is banned per PTCGO support, thus will be banned for this event. I won't allow deck changes should this be patched during the event.

Beast Energy Prism Star (FLI #117): After Beast Energy Prism Star is attached to an Ultra Beast Pokémon moving it to a non-Ultra Beast Pokémon causes that Pokémon's attacks to do 30 more damage to the opponent's Active and Benched Pokémon. Due to the significant opportunity for exploitation, Beast Energy Prism Star is temporarily banned from play until a fix for this bug can be deployed.

There are a number of bugs that have been reported to me such as a Jirachis ability only being able to be played once and having no weakness as someone here reported. I don't see that last one listed on the PTCGO forum anywhere, so it may be an intermittent problem. Please keep your eyes peeled for anything that effects your game.

There will be an extension given for the NAIC, I'll announce that as we get closer.

Here are your round one pairings

July2019-Round-1.png

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Sorry this was late, work and responsibilities demanded a lot from me today. I'm going to make a schedule adjustment due to this and the NAIC extension. Did anyone go? How did you do? Let us know in the main thread.

Don't mind the highlighted name, I was just searching for that player throughout all brackets and didn't cancel the text search.

June-Cup-Round3.png

Drop

@shifty14326 - Voluntary
@SquirtleRules - Voluntary

Penalty
@Kasey Rubin - No response
@Aarontmarshall - No response
@Spencer PD v @abqw112 - No results posted
@Ian Hatcher v @jamchi16 - No results posted

Bye
Check

Score Corrected
@Kashvinder Mann

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Here is the schedule for the remainder of the event. After a round is over, the next round will be posted the following morning or afternoon. I just got home from some training, and I'm happy to say that my crazy few months of work, volunteering, and training has wrapped up and I have free time again. But I never told any of you I was involved in all of that, so whoops.

Round 4: Ends Friday at 11:59:59
Round 5: Saturday July 6th to Tuesday July 9th
Round 6: Wednesday July 10th to Saturday July 13th
Round 7: Sunday July 14th to Wednesday July 17th.
Top Cut: within the typical time-frame

June-Cup-Round4.png

Drop
@ICEdaddy - Voluntary
@bdov777 - Voluntary
@Dark - Voluntary

Penalty
@Jake_Silberman - No show
@boyishgoodlooks - No show
@Kasey Rubin - No response

Bye
Check