'Unified Minds,' August's SM11 Set!

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Actually 4 cards with no drawback is decent, it beats hau, you don't have to shuffle, etc. Your opponent would most likely take the cards early on, so it could be a low key mill (along with oranguru for the same reason) before they see you are playing persian or alolan muk or rhydon or whatever junk deck trying to mill. Still no viable mill as far as I can tell though.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Not really. While there is some luck to it, it's mainly your opponent's decision. 4 cards isn't even exactly the best, and the opponent, granted they have at least 1 brain cell, can never get milled by this of affected by make em pay persian, as thhey can just purposely giess wrong.

I said "funny" not "competitively game-breaking" :p

Atrac059

Aspiring Trainer
Psyduck & Slowpoke with Misty is going to be absolutely hilarious to play and 100% worth throwing it in a League Cup just to be able to say you did it lol

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
This shouldn't be called official list, its a speculation list
Everything up until the Rainbow Rare Pokemon is from an official list, as mentioned below. While the extra Murkrow, Riolu, Pikachu and Litwick aren't confirmed, there are very few unreleased promo cards featuring the 4 Pokemon, so it's very likely those cards are the ones from the set.

We have received the official set list for Unified Minds!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Everything up until the Rainbow Rare Pokemon is from an official list, as mentioned below. While the extra Murkrow, Riolu, Pikachu and Litwick aren't confirmed, there are very few unreleased promo cards featuring the 4 Pokemon, so it's very likely those cards are the ones from the set.

Curious, did you receive it through official channels, or is this a leak? It seems really early for the official channels list, but maybe they're trying to be a bit more on top of things?

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
That actually surprised me, as I was expecting for Dwebble to be in the Hidden Fates set. UNLESS, they are using that card to HINT at Hidden Fates.

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I'm a bit surprised they were willing to bring back Forest of Giant Plants in any capacity.

I guess it's balanced by the fact that you're throwing a 3 prize Pokemon out into the active and expending your attack for turn on it, but considering we're Ultra Ball-less for now and the fact that grass has Net Ball in theme makes me think this is pretty strong. Any evolution grass Pokemon that come out in the next 2 years need to be accounted for as potentially viable.

Silveraith

Aspiring Trainer
God I hate that Poke Maniac. They just had to go with the creepiest design. The ORAS one was clearly eccentric, but the LGPE one is the kind of guy you see at a playground and call the police on.

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
So reset stamp works now even if your opponent has not taken any prize cards? I guess the initial translation was wrong?

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
I thought the Zygarde boosts from the set would put a halt to the dark deck momentum... until I saw that dark city stadium... What a way to retreat to M&M TTGX from MS&TTar TTGX in the face of a fighting-type! Maybe Zygarde's threat has now been lessened...

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
I feel that after the last two sets this one is bland and underwhelming. The Mew TagTeam is cool, and seems the only way we'll be able to use the attacks of evolution Pokemon. I'm all for slowing down the game, but to me that is best done when stage 1 and 2's are more viable, for which they're really not right now. Pikarom doesn't take any significant hits from rotation, and will be a beast, and Charizard Reshiram is slowed down by one turn with Kiawe leaving.

Other than reset stamp there is nothing that is motivating me to be my normal impulsive pack opener. Which is great as I should focus more an adulting, lol

Vaskemaskinen

Henlo ^^
In Pablo Mesa/Tablemon video he portrays a buzzwole/giratina tag team deck with Pokemon center lady.
A comment asked if even PCD was reprinted in some set, which Tablemon replies with "it will be reprinted in unified minds".
This is wierd.

Source':

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
In Pablo Mesa/Tablemon video he portrays a buzzwole/giratina tag team deck with Pokemon center lady.
A comment asked if even PCD was reprinted in some set, which Tablemon replies with "it will be reprinted in unified minds".
This is wierd.

Source':
She won't be printed in Unified Minds! The Trainers in the list are all in the set, as it is from an official source, however it is likely that she could be printed in Hidden Fates!

DiaborMagics

Experienced Fox Trainer
Have the deck lists for these theme decks been announced yet? I can't find them anywhere. Thought they might be, so close to release.