'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
You forgot to mention special features also have been announced, including Mr. Mime Audio Commentary.

aaron2310

Aspiring Trainer
Thoroughly enjoyed the movie and am looking forward to picking it up! Shame we've got to wait until September in the UK. :(

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
I hated the movie. I wouldn't want to spend $5 on it on Black Friday, much less $20+ on the Blu-ray. I guess I will just be ordering this promo.

Why did you hate it, if you don't mind me asking?

I liked it for the most part, though the ending was pretty forced and kinda jacked up. After all he did with Lucy and admitting he likes her, they just threw that away to have a chance to have daddy alive and back in the past. Should've just left it with the dad dead, and Pikachu giving up its body to save his soul...That way we knew what happened with the dad, and he got to have an epic Pokemon partner. With which they could've gone on to do something together after saving the town and then still have a relationship with Lucy....

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Why did you hate it, if you don't mind me asking?

I liked it for the most part, though the ending was pretty forced and kinda jacked up. After all he did with Lucy and admitting he likes her, they just threw that away to have a chance to have daddy alive and back in the past. Should've just left it with the dad dead, and Pikachu giving up its body to save his soul...That way we knew what happened with the dad, and he got to have an epic Pokemon partner. With which they could've gone on to do something together after saving the town and then still have a relationship with Lucy....
I think the main reason I didn't like it was because I felt like the writers just didn't put any thought in to the story. It almost felt like just another episode of a TV cartoon. The ending was also really bad. Also, I was disappointed at the amount of Pokémon that was in the movie. It seemed like they reused the same ones throughout the movie when they could have made different ones.