'Detective Pikachu' TCG Products Announced for Spring!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
How did Chris H. even submit this? I've tried to contact WPM and Steffenka by conversations and emails about products that still really nobody has covered on the internet and got no responses. I'm not mad, just wondering.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
How did Chris H. even submit this? I've tried to contact WPM and Steffenka by conversations and emails about products that still really nobody has covered on the internet and got no responses. I'm not mad, just wondering.

WPM doesn't respond to mere mortals such as us. You're not alone.

Papaya

oh my gosh
I bought this Cafe Figure Collection at a Target today in Chicago, Illinois. I kept the receipt and used self-checkout, it read TOYS-SPORTING GOODS 087124882 TRDNG CARDS. There was only 1 and it was mixed in with the regular Detective Pikachu Case Files.

Number51x

Can confirm. I just picked this up at the Balboa Ave. Target in San Diego. That Target misses street dates like it's its job, so if these are here, then they are out for real.

Number51x

Whelp, 3 out of 3 Walfarts I tried to visit to get the Bulbasaur promo and poster, listed on the official participating store list, failed to have their event because they did not get their promo materials. I for one, am SHOCKED [/sarcasm]

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Papaya

oh my gosh
Whelp, 3 out of 3 Walfarts I tried to visit to get the Bulbasaur promo and poster, listed on the official participating store list, failed to have their event because they did not get their promo materials. I for one, am SHOCKED [/sarcasm]

Same situation in Chicago, I feel ya! I called back twice and at 7pm I was told that the promo is run by 3rd party provider that arrived hours late. Walmart customer service said to come back Sunday, May 19th and they would run the promo from 11am-4pm. We're definitely not alone with this problem and finding help at my locations was so painfully awkward.My advice would be to call your participating locations tomorrow and ask if the cards ever actually arrived. Good luck!

Pikachu6319

Scooby

Yes my cousin had similar problems. We have four Wal-marts around us and only one of them had the cards. One of them didn't even know this was going on when he went over there and I don't know about the other ones. Sadly I worked so I couldn't go myself but he was nice enough to pick up the Bulbasaur promo for me, though I guess since I grabbed the Snubbul promo for him that worked out well.

Number51x

The store in El Cajon (Parkway Plaza mall) on the participating stores list was able to dig up their materials (after much prodding by yours truly). Anyone in the San Diego area, you should be able to get your promos and poster there for today at least.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Well, thankfully this movie will probably be printed en masse, compared to the Genesect movie. Because we don't want another BW101 situation...

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I hated the movie. I wouldn't want to spend $5 on it on Black Friday, much less $20+ on the Blu-ray. I guess I will just be ordering this promo.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
What happened in that case?
The first (very limited) print run of the Genesect movie had a promo Genesect (BW101) with it. Because it was so scarce, the promo goes for about $50 now. It's one of the hardest BW promos to hunt for, besides beaches.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
The first (very limited) print run of the Genesect movie had a promo Genesect (BW101) with it. Because it was so scarce, the promo goes for about $50 now. It's one of the hardest BW promos to hunt for, besides beaches.
That's a true promo i honestly prefer them with a story to them to be actually rare instead of mass produced and worthless! The satisfaction of making the effort too and getting them makes them more special, like back in the wotc days i actually went to NYC from ireland especially for the pokemon store opening (parents where easily pursuaded luckily Lol) and bagged the promos for its opening - just the whole thing around it and story makes it honestly my favorite card i own.