'Hidden Fates Premium Powers Collection' in October!

Poke_collector

Aspiring Trainer
So by "more goodies" I am assuming it is because of Europe's strict plastic regulations that they don't have all the extra things right. Also the Rayquaza is looking as good as the full art Mega did.
We’ve had figures in previous collections so I don’t see what the problem is

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
So by "more goodies" I am assuming it is because of Europe's strict plastic regulations that they don't have all the extra things right. Also the Rayquaza is looking as good as the full art Mega did.

Most likely it will be figures or pins

guicazzonato

Aspiring Trainer
Ah, hope we get that box with whopping 7 boosters in Brazil. Copag (the company responsible for distributing PKTCG here) adapts the idea of the foreign products, but most of the times, it includes boosters from sets no one wants anymore.

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
This product looks like it could be very expensive!! Looks beautiful though!

Most likely it will be similarly priced like it was with Dragon Majesty, for the USA 75-80$ for European version with crap poster and jumbo 45-55 euros depending on where to buy it.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
Would anyone else like to point out if the Solgaleo & Lunala shown are the correct ones we're getting, that those are actually the newer S&L that came in our premium boxes, and not from the og SM booster pack like the post implies. So they also would probably be promos instead of alt arts bc we never got the golden versions of those particular S&L cards

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
But the post does not imply what you're saying? WPM clearly states they're reprints of the SM103 and SM104 promos which are not the ones from SM base set.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
This product looks like it could be very expensive!! Looks beautiful though!

Most likely it will be similarly priced like it was with Dragon Majesty, for the USA 75-80$ for European version with crap poster and jumbo 45-55 euros depending on where to buy it.
I preordered it for 46 € (from the UK), so yes, the European version will start from ca. 45 € at the cheapest places without discount. The smaller stores will probably sell it for much more though. I remember it was like that for Shining Legends.