• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard charizard TEU

destro06

Aspiring Trainer
4 charmander 12/181 TEU
1 charmeleon 13/181 TEU
4 charizard 14/181 TEU
3 jirachi 99/181 TEU
1 blacephalon gx
1 marshadow (let loose)

4 nestball
4 ultraball
4 rare candy
2 energy recycler
2 rescue stretcher
2 escape board
2 choice band
2 swich
1 shirne of punishment
1 heat factory prims star
4 lillie
2 erika hospitality
1 cynthia
2 guzma
2 welder

11 fire energy

Hi, I've tried this deck for a while. and I would like to know more lists and results of tournaments obtained with this deck or tips to improve it

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Oddly enough I haven't even heard of anyone taking it to a tournament, let alone getting top 32 or 64 or whatever. I checked limitless and there are exactly two entries, way at the end if you search for charizard (you have to scroll past all the reshizard lists). Neither was a top cut performance, just middle of the pack. The fact it came out after lost thunder (when stage 2s were actually playable) has hurt it a ton, along with all the other stage 2s that can't keep up with zapdos, even though it can probably do OK against tag teams.

How does your deck perform at the moment? I haven't played straight charizard, but I've played against it, and I haven't been all that impressed, as I can easily throw up 6 attackers and I often see this deck fail after 4 due to prizes, no more candies, etc. Most of my decks only hit 120 but with a little chip or spread damage and charizard hurting itself I stay even in the trade until they miss a beat.

As far as consistency, etc., I'm not sure welder is strictly necessary (you can one shot a tag team, I guess, but one extra roaring resolve could do the same). I might switch them for cynthias for more draw, unless you are using it to set up a mind blown on turn 1 or 2 or late game after all the zards go down. Blace seems like a good add, since you have size prizes to give and charizard is probably only going to account for at most 5 of them.