Help Questions Regarding Mewtwo & Mew GX Tag Team Ability

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
As the thread title states, I wanted to confirm a few things about the ability of this card, which states the following:

This Pokémon can use the attacks of any Pokémon-GX or Pokémon-EX on your Bench or in your discard pile. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

1. Does this include GX attacks?

2. If I use, say, the attack of Rayquaza GX on my bench, would the attack be a Psychic type attack or Dragon type attack?

Thanks.

As the thread title states, I wanted to confirm a few things about the ability of this card, which states the following:

This Pokémon can use the attacks of any Pokémon-GX or Pokémon-EX on your Bench or in your discard pile. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

1. Does this include GX attacks?

2. If I use, say, the attack of Rayquaza GX on my bench, would the attack be a Psychic type attack or Dragon type attack?

Thanks.

1. Yes, that's correct, though that would count as your GX attack for the game.

2. It would be Psychic, as Mew and Mewtwo are the ones performing the attack.

Appreciate the swift answer.

I guess a 3rd bonus question would be that Mew & Mewtwo would take on ALL effects of the attack right?

Such as attacks that say "discard 3 energy from this Pokemon" (Latios & Latias GX Tag Team), that discard 3 would come from Mew & Mewtwo if they are the ones performing the attack.

Appreciate the swift answer.

I guess a 3rd bonus question would be that Mew & Mewtwo would take on ALL effects of the attack right?

Such as attacks that say "discard 3 energy from this Pokemon" (Latios & Latias GX Tag Team), that discard 3 would come from Mew & Mewtwo if they are the ones performing the attack.

Yes they would.

Back