'Hidden Fates,' Special Set Releasing in America This August!

Well we already know Glaceon is a promo so what then?
I posted in a later news story that the Glaceon listing might have been some weird kind of error from the distributor who e-mailed it out. We still don't know yet. The product is supposedly a December release, which is beyond the current reveal schedule of the current Hidden Fates products. So we won't find out for a while.

This is pretty cool! What does SV stand for? Shiny Version/Variant?
Hopefully the Shiny cards aren't too rare or expensive... it would be awesome to bling out my Ultra Mally deck.

I’m happy that the legality of the shiny cards won’t change as this means the cards that are pre ultra prism are purely for collectors.

I can't get to 94 here's my list after Cynthia
83: Fisherman
84: Giovanni's Exile
85: Guzma
86: Hiker
87: Ingo & Emmet
88: Jessie and James
89: Lady
90: Tapu Bulu GX
91: Tapu Fini GX
92: Tapu Koko GX
93: Tapu Lele GX

Will we get Masked Royal here? Or am I forgetting someone?

I can't get to 94 here's my list after Cynthia
83: Fisherman
84: Giovanni's Exile
85: Guzma
86: Hiker
87: Ingo & Emmet
88: Jessie and James
89: Lady
90: Tapu Bulu GX
91: Tapu Fini GX
92: Tapu Koko GX
93: Tapu Lele GX

Will we get Masked Royal here? Or am I forgetting someone?
How about lady?

Daaaaang that Cynthia tho. Gotta love that art. However, unpopular opinion, I hate the white background for the shiny Pokémon.

It's interesting that the "stained glass" Moltres, Zapdos & Articuno Tag Team ISN'T an alternate art, it's a SM promo. I wonder why they were inconsistent with this. (It probably doesn't ultimately matter, given, like with the pre-release promos in the past, they'd likely cut off the SM promos to a number corresponding with the first release related to the oldest still-legal set, so if it ended up being Hidden Fates-on, it'd probably be SM210-on, but still weird they did this.)

An even better Cynthia full art <3

Also cant wait for my shiny Malamar Garchomp and Giratina deck to be built!

It's interesting that the "stained glass" Moltres, Zapdos & Articuno Tag Team ISN'T an alternate art, it's a SM promo. I wonder why they were inconsistent with this. (It probably doesn't ultimately matter, given, like with the pre-release promos in the past, they'd likely cut off the SM promos to a number corresponding with the first release related to the oldest still-legal set, so if it ended up being Hidden Fates-on, it'd probably be SM210-on, but still weird they did this.)
This isn't inconsistent. Promos reprint of cards that came out at the same time were also SM promos (like the ultra beat GX boxes or tins)

We already got Ingo and Emmet FA as well, @The Almighty Bidoof .

IGN posted this story earlier this morning too but also claimed we'll get the four Stadium Full Arts too, so maybe those are some/all of the missing cards.

Do we know of any other things that can fit in this set?Arbok and Weezing fit perfectly but I only got to 37 before ZapMolCuno

Take out Ingo/Emmet and move the two FA Team Rocket cards into the main subset and that leaves four open slots for the full art Stadiums we never got.

Back