• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard JurassicPark.dek

ShaunTheBoufflant

Like No One Ever Was
photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=124034922170228&set=gm.2353961081546313&type=3&theater&ifg=1

please can someone help me build a version of this that is somewhat viable or playable please? tyrantrum has one of the most awesome vibes of all existing pokemon and i'd like to see it made competitive. its obviously a great typing to be right now, what with pikarom and zoroark being weak to mighting and its even got built in energy removal too?! SOMEONE HELP?! :D

Ah I know its frustrating to want to play your favorite pokemon so bad even if it won't be necessarily good at the moment. The thing that really hurts Tyrantum is we are about to lose the good search engine that would really help get him out fast, but I imagine if you were dead at on playing him youd have to have:
4 Fighting Dojo, you'll prob be behind early so you should really stack as much damage as possible
1 Diance Prism to add even more
You could try pairing with a baby buzzwole because sledgehammer always hits nice or maybe even Machamp & Marshadow GX Tag team
Good luck

There’s a new stadium coming out in unified minds that lets you search out for 2 Pokemon that evolve from the unknown fossil card
That would be good for any fossil deck

IMO, I think he would be better off just candying from a fossil since he's going to need as much help as possible to get Tyrantum's damage up so Dojo would be more helpful.

Back