Discussion Post-Worlds, New Standard: Naganadel-GX/Persian-GX

Nyora

A Cat
So now that the new Naganadel-GX has been revealed in English, I want to ask, how does everyone think a Naganadel-GX/Persian-GX deck can do? I like the idea, as bith can effectively use TAE, have amazing consistency Abilities, anf are relatively easy to get set up. However, my problem is once you run out of TAE. Do you rely on basic energy attachments, or msybe play wackier cards like UNB Wigglytuff (since you have to play Psychic Energy already) to fetch you 3 of your TAE out, or Oranguru UPR to get them back for later?

So now that the new Naganadel-GX has been revealed in English, I want to ask, how does everyone think a Naganadel-GX/Persian-GX deck can do? I like the idea, as bith can effectively use TAE, have amazing consistency Abilities, anf are relatively easy to get set up. However, my problem is once you run out of TAE. Do you rely on basic energy attachments, or msybe play wackier cards like UNB Wigglytuff (since you have to play Psychic Energy already) to fetch you 3 of your TAE out, or Oranguru UPR to get them back for later?

What about 2-2 Malamar. Granted, Dewgong can be a problem with that. I think either Malamar or Oranguru/Red’s.

Beast rings would be an excellent addition with the Persian GX as well. Persian GX will search you beast rings for you easily. That means for every beast ring you have at least 1 extra attack

Beast rings would be an excellent addition with the Persian GX as well. Persian GX will search you beast rings for you easily. That means for every beast ring you have at least 1 extra attack

second this, you're far less reliant on TAE that way

Back