'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

GameOwl

I play Pokemon. Can you tell?
This is amazing news! Great Catcher looked bad at first but then you remember that anything other than a gx or ex is getting one hit anyway. Too bad it comes too late for worlds.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Remix Bout is looking like Legendaries & Starters: The Set at this point. lol

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
"Revenge" cards have really lost a fair bit of lustre in the Tag Team era, eh? Now most Revenge 'mons need a damage boosting item to secure the OHKO even with weakness.

Also, I haven't been keeping a list, but I feel like there's been a lot of them lately. I wonder how many types we've covered...

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Remix Bout is looking like Legendaries & Starters: The Set at this point. lol
I'll only really be cool with it if it's a Call of Legends type deal where they cover a lot of ground with it. If it's a half-baked attempt like a lot of the rest of Sun and Moon then...Eh...? It'll just be another set I don't really care much about (besides Pipstoise, that alone makes me satisfied lol)

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
So we finally gonna get Gen 5 starters? Thats something I guess...
Nope, we already know there's not enough room for Oshawott's line and probably not Tepig's (since I doubt Victini and Blacephalon will be Psychic) based on the revealed cards.

Grass-Type Farm Owner

Aspiring Trainer
Best case scenario: Chesnaught line is in Remix Bout and the Unova starters are in Dream League, thus giving every full starter line a SM card.
Dream scenario: Sunkern and Sunflora are between Venusnivy and Heracross.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
Just thought I'd point this out: Due to the positioning of Phione and the Dusknoir line in the set, there is not enough room for a Raikou card, meaning that the full trio will not be included. This casts doubt on the theory that the set will focus on starters and legendaries. You never know, though; TPCi has never been very good at printing full trios.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I mean with or without Raikou, 13 of the known Pokemon in Remix Bout so far are starters or legendaries (I count UBs toward Legendaries but ymmv).