• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Worlds PikaBox

Cameron Dorris

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
2x Pikachu & Zekrom GX
2x Zeraora GX
2x Zapdos TEU
1x Raichu & Alolan Raichu GX
3x Dedenne GX
1x Tapu Koko (*)

Trainers:
4x Lillie
2x Volkner
4x Judge

4x Custom Catchers
4x Electrocharger
4x Electropower
4x Energy Switch
4x Pokemon Communication
4x Electromagnetic Radar
2x Judge Whissel

1x Thunder Mountain (*)
1x Viridian Forest

Energy:
12x Lightning Energy

This decks strategy is trying to out speed your opponent via the use of Dedenne GX and making that the opponent has only a small hand using judge. The Raichu & Alolan Raichu GX is there for an alternate attacker and used mainly for the GX attack in the ReshiZard Match up. the Inclusion of the Electrocharges are too allow re-usability of the only damage buffs in the format. The custom catchers are used as the only universal gust in this format. The judges whissel are in the deck so we could reuse the judges and they also have the option to just draw a card.

Why electrocharger, other than choice band rotating? I always talk myself out of it because it just doesn't seem that great. Acro bike should be considered since it helps speed you up. Marshadow UNB should be in most every deck going forward since we lose blower. I would run a split of PokeCom and Cherish ball since you only have 2 non GX dudes.

Why electrocharger, other than choice band rotating? I always talk myself out of it because it just doesn't seem that great. Acro bike should be considered since it helps speed you up. Marshadow UNB should be in most every deck going forward since we lose blower. I would run a split of PokeCom and Cherish ball since you only have 2 non GX dudes.

thanks for the feedback

You should probably include a Farfetch'd TEU in order to have a chance at beating Shedinja, which is being hyped as one of the best decks in the Worlds format right now.

You should probably include a Farfetch'd TEU in order to have a chance at beating Shedinja, which is being hyped as one of the best decks in the Worlds format right now.
I'd say a pachirisu would be better, unless you need to be drawing cards with an attack. It does 60 instead of 90 while discarding a tool, but auto paralysis, and 60 is enough to 2 shot guru. Is this deck really being that hyped? How do they find zebras early on?

I'd say a pachirisu would be better, unless you need to be drawing cards with an attack. It does 60 instead of 90 while discarding a tool, but auto paralysis, and 60 is enough to 2 shot guru. Is this deck really being that hyped? How do they find zebras early on?
Yeah totally forgot about Pachirisu. Play that instead of the Farfetch'd lol.

It kinda operates like Zoroark last format, using Brigette to find Zoruas followed by a Cynthia or something to find Zoroarks. You instead use PokeGear into Elm to find your Blitzles, and then Cynthia into Zebstrikas or P-Comms is what I heard.

And yes it's getting super hyped. It's not as simple as running 3 Lysandre Labs because it's easy enough to bump it. Although if it's confirmed that Jessie and James aren't going to be in Unified Minds then Shedinja certainly takes a hit. I still think that Pachirisu is a good addition though.

I had pachirisu on the mind because I was contemplating it against batons and spell tags in the current format. I mean, we have field blower right now, but pachirisu is more annoying and therefore fun, to go with other fun things like caturday. If they don't equip another tool, just switch into litten (or zapdos, in this case).

I hadn't even contemplated j&j in shedinja, and yeah, that's nuts, 4 card mill from their hand without really working too hard for it.

Back