• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Blaziken GX deck

Rentora

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all, blaziken GX being my favourite deck, I'm trying to try and make a new deck with it.

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154
* 1 Meowth UNB 147
* 1 Persian-GX UNB 149
* 1 Alolan Ninetales-GX LOT 132
* 4 Torchic CES 26
* 1 Combusken CES 27
* 4 Blaziken-GX CES 153
* 2 Jirachi TEU 99
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21

##Trainers - 31

* 1 Heat factory {*} LOT 178
* 1 Rescue stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 2 Fiery Flint DRM 60
* 4 Rare candy SUM 129
* 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 4 Welder UNB 189
* 4 Nest ball SUM 123
* 2 Escape Board UPR 122
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121

##Énergy - 12

* 12 Fire Energy

The idea is to start with the jirachi engine to try and setup 1 or 2 torchic/blaziken gx.

Alolan Ninetales is here to get me the items needed (evolve torchic), as in most lvl 2 decks it is in. Persian GX can help me setup another blaziken gx when one is knocked down. It helps as a secondary pokemon i can attack with if really needed.

Of course I know lvl 2 decks aren't the best at the moment, I'm not trying to bring this deck to a cup or anything, I already have reshizard for that. Just want to have fun with my favourite pokemon.

Any thoughts on how to make this deck better ?

Last edited:
For the sake of space management, consider choosing between Jirachi and Ninetales as your Trainer engine. I'd probably take Jirachi in here, mostly because of my second suggestion.

That being: Firestarter Blaziken. Acts as both a quick energizer to reduce Welder dependency and as a non-GX attacker, which you're lacking. Other than that, you're probably set.

Aye, i've made a few changes, cutting ninetales and vulpix and 2 blaziken GX for 2 baby blaziken and 2 cynthia.

I'll have to see how it goes like this.

Back