'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
This is the type of card that would actually be relevant to competitive play if Pokémon had a draft format :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: smh

aschefield101

is behind you !
ArmoredMewtwoSMPromo365.jpg

RisingRaichuu

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Draw Energy is awful.
Heracross would have been niche with DCE/Counter Energy, but DCE is rotating so it's awful.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
That may be the most niche and pointless energy card designed yet. Wow.

It's definitely better than the 3 HP-restoring Energy Cards (Herbal Energy, Potion Energy and Recover Energy.) It's unexciting, but I'm fine with them making cards like this, particularly if Special Energy or Colorless Pokemon get support.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
For Blissey decks? Also, with the loss of Double Colorless Energy, I think it has a use for extra draw power for decks that use attacks that cost more than one Colorless and can't use Triple Acceleration Energy.

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
I kind of like Draw Energy

That may be the most niche and pointless energy card designed yet. Wow.

You will not get as niche, weird, and pointless as Miracle Energy.

It's definitely better than the 3 HP-restoring Energy Cards (Herbal Energy, Potion Energy and Recover Energy.) It's unexciting, but I'm fine with them making cards like this, particularly if Special Energy or Colorless Pokemon get support.

Even when the HP threshold was 120, Potion Energy was garbage. Herbal Energy isn’t much better.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
With Porygon Z this will be an amazing card (the Draw Energy). The Heracross is also interesting considering its all colorless energy and the tag team doesn't have to be the active.

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
Why are people hating Draw Energy? I thought the exact opposite when I saw it. It's a free draw in decks that have attackers that use single Colorless attacks, mostly Colorless attacks, or run P-Z for acceleration. In Porygon-Z, it's nuts as a free draw while powering up your Whimsicott, Naganadel-GX, or the Tag Teams that have some colorless costs (MarChamp, EeveeLax, etc). Combining with Super Scoop Up and any potential new card that could replace Acerola or return Energy to the hand (something like Energy Reset or Energy Pouch) would only make this card even better in P-Z decks.

Draw Energy might compete with Recycle Energy for my Miracle Twin Aegislash deck idea...