'Remix Bout,' Japan's July Set!

RHowford

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Charizard is like a creepy uncle: He won't go away and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
The new translation of Charizard Braixen GX is insanely good. 180+ Any 3 cards. Very good! Too bad it's another Zard though.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Charizard & Braixen TTGX - The AC on the main atk is feedable with Welder. 180 for 4 and searches cards is good, KOs basic GXs not TTGXs. The GX is fine. 4 Geodudes
  • Armored Mewtwo - Cool

Xochitlwaki

Aspiring Trainer
These products are so cute! Definitely going to cop the Venusaur sleeves at some point. I would like to see this kind of love for other evolutionary lines too!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Victini, Heracross and Blacephalon on the booster box, starters on the pack art.... *eyes the list of Pokemon with 0 Gen 7 prints as the hourglass continues to empty*

Those deck boxes are adorable though!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I like those sleeves/boxes of the starter families, it's really nice. And the ancient mew back sleeves are also fantastic, that's such a cool idea!

Also, on a sidenote. After seeing a better quality image I will say Charizard/Braixen is better than I thought, art-wise. I still don't think it's as gorgeous as Reshizard was but I do still like it.

lampshade11

Spicy Lord
I Am Getting So Sick of the Gen 1 starters getting all the love. Charizard especially. How many cards does he have in rotation now? 6? and now hes getting another one?

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
WOW that Charizard card do look insane :p
That card is good... as long as Reshiram and Charizard is irrelevant. But ReshiZard is still a relevant card.
  • Rollerskater - actually a good draw. I love it. Its rare for supporters to draw 4 cards. Needed for energy accel decks like Malamar. 4 Geodudes

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
I like those sleeves/boxes of the starter families, it's really nice. And the ancient mew back sleeves are also fantastic, that's such a cool idea!

Also, on a sidenote. After seeing a better quality image I will say Charizard/Braixen is better than I thought, art-wise. I still don't think it's as gorgeous as Reshizard was but I do still like it.
The starter merch is pointless but surprisingly refreshing. See what I mean about Armoured Mewtwo working well as a crossover product? ;) Its easily more refreshing to have aesthetically as having any Ancient Mew merch.

The 'new' Zard is in the exact same pose as 4/102.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Okay, I actually kind of want those Ancient Mew sleeves. And I don't even play the TCG nowadays.