Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
-The Garb line are great designs
-Gen 1 was terrible in both gameplay and designs
-X and Y and USUM were pretty good
-The Galar Pokedex issue is not a big deal at all

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
- Gen 6 is the best
- Gen 6 shouldn't be targeted for it's small pokedex because the designers were busy making mega evolutions
- Gen 6 had the best new pokemon
- Pokemon Z would have been better than Sun & Moon
- Tag teams are a lazy attempt at new Tcg content/mechanics
- Sylveon is the best Eeveelution
- Charizard is lame (I'm sorry)
- Gigantimax is better than Mega Evolution which is better than every new feature that Gen 7 brought
- Rotom/Rotom devices/Rotom forms are ridiculous
- Inanimate object pokemon are super cool (Excluding Rotom forms)
- Gen 7 had to many Legendaries. (Yes I'm including Mythicals and UBs) (It was 25 including Meltan line) (Gen 6 only had 6!)

As you can tell I love Gen 6 and hate Gen 7. I guess they wanted Gen 7 out for the 20th anniversary but it sucks that took away from Gen 6 timewise.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
- Gen 6 is the best
- Gen 6 shouldn't be targeted for it's small pokedex because the designers were busy making mega evolutions
- Gen 6 had the best new pokemon
- Pokemon Z would have been better than Sun & Moon
- Tag teams are a lazy attempt at new Tcg content/mechanics
- Sylveon is the best Eeveelution
- Charizard is lame (I'm sorry)
- Gigantimax is better than Mega Evolution which is better than every new feature that Gen 7 brought
- Rotom/Rotom devices/Rotom forms are ridiculous
- Inanimate object pokemon are super cool (Excluding Rotom forms)
- Gen 7 had to many Legendaries. (Yes I'm including Mythicals and UBs) (It was 25 including Meltan line) (Gen 6 only had 6!)

As you can tell I love Gen 6 and hate Gen 7. I guess they wanted Gen 7 out for the 20th anniversary but it sucks that took away from Gen 6 timewise.
Also I'd rather have a smaller amount of Pokémon like Gen 6 Dex than have Gen 1 only Regional forms and so many Legendaries and Mythicals it feels ridiculous.

avensis

Aspiring Trainer
- Generation V is the best
- I hate Latios and Latias
- I hate Pikachu clones.
- I like Black and White

Last edited by a moderator:

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
  • Pokémon Sword & Shield is a breath of fresh air for VGC.
  • Game Freak still has influence within the Pokémon Company.
  • The removal of the National Dex in Gen 8 was somewhat justified.
  • The Main Series titles are better than the Mobile Games.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
The mobile games distract from what's supposed to be the core game, and the core VG will continue to have reduced game play and features in an attempt to hold the attention of people who can't focus long enough.

The removal of the National Dex in Gen 8 was somewhat justified

1v1 me

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
I believe you. We don't have to battle to prove that the removal of the National Dex in Gen 8 wasn't justified. It wasn't. I bought into the philosophy of 'restriction breeds creativity' thinking that the same applied to competitive Pokémon battling, turns out that it doesn't leaving to more linear strategies that aren't as consistent depending on what stays and what gets cut.

Last edited:

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
The mobile games distract from what's supposed to be the core game, and the core VG will continue to have reduced game play and features in an attempt to hold the attention of people who can't focus long enough.
Not to mention we don't get any non-mobile/freemium spinoff games anymore. :/

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
- Pokemon Go has ruined Pokemon. TPC is making all Pokemon games with GO in mind not realizing that most that play Pokemon GO has no interest in other Pokemon games. Pokemon Masters has the same "tap the screen do anything" design Pokemon GO has so its clear this is the direction they want to take Pokemon.
- Pokemon Duel was killed off because of Pokemon Masters, the way they want to take mobile game so if I were you, I'd spend my money elsewhere.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield proves the Pokemon community will buy anything Pokemon puts out. #fightformorenotforless
- Pokemon GO tournament at World Championships is worrisome.
- I have no confidence in the future of Pokemon, which is sad to say as a Pokemon fan.

Flash~ZT0

Aspiring Trainer
- Pokemon Go has ruined Pokemon. TPC is making all Pokemon games with GO in mind not realizing that most that play Pokemon GO has no interest in other Pokemon games. Pokemon Masters has the same "tap the screen do anything" design Pokemon GO has so its clear this is the direction they want to take Pokemon.
- Pokemon Duel was killed off because of Pokemon Masters, the way they want to take mobile game so if I were you, I'd spend my money elsewhere.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield proves the Pokemon community will buy anything Pokemon puts out. #fightformorenotforless
- Pokemon GO tournament at World Championships is worrisome.
- I have no confidence in the future of Pokemon, which is sad to say as a Pokemon fan.
I don't think it's that unpopular of an opinion within the community.

Also since I'm here...

-I liked UsUm, despite the fact it should've been dlc.
-Alder is a worse champion than Diantha.
-Marlon is useless and forgettable. Also about half the kalos gyms like Ramos & Valerie.
-Team plasma did 9/11, not bush.
-Archie's old design in RSE was better. The model in UsUm was garbage.
-Gen 3 had the worst rivals, gen 6 close behind.
-Hugh is just an edgy Barry

The Almighty Bidoof

Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
That's not why I or many others are buying it. The dexit fiasco doesn't affect me anyway and everything from the visuals to the gameplay looks amazing. No need to create an "us vs. them" mentality here. Some people are excited for what the new game has to offer, some don't