• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Latias & Latios deck help?

Sanngridr

Aspiring Trainer
I don't really like any of the team up cards except latias and latios so i figured i'd try that.
(my dream is for a dragonite deck but theres none yet)

What would you suggest for this deck?

2 Giratina (LOT-97)
1 Marshadow (SLG-45)
1 Jirachi (TEU-99)
3 Inkay (FLI-50)
3 Malamar (FLI-51)
1 Oranguru (SUM-113)
2 Starmie (TEU-65)
2 Staryu (CIN-15)
1 Latias & Latios GX (TEU-190)
1 Latias & Latios GX (TEU-170)

1 Field Blower
2 Mysterious Treasure
4 Nest Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
2 Switch
4 Ultra Ball
2 Viridian Forest
4 Cynthia
3 Guzma
4 Lillie
2 Choice Band
3 Erika's Hospitality

7 Psychic Energy - Basic
4 Water Energy - Basic

Humble

Aspiring Trainer
My suggestions would be to minus the Oranguru and Jirachi for pokemon. You have plenty of draw support and your not running escape board for Jirachi. What you can replace them with is either 1 more of Latias & Latios gx I play this deck and usually run 3 or a ditto prism star since you are running Malamar and Starmie, Also you can run the Mimikyu from Guardian Rising with the copycat move . This will help for match ups against Reshiram and Charizard.

For the trainers I would suggest cutting Ultra Ball down to 2 and adding 2 more mysterious treasures and switching Erika's Hospitality for Sophocles. Mysterious treasure is your best search card by playing dragon/Psychic. For Sophocles it's providing about the same draw amount as Erika and it lets you discard two cards which would more then likely be Psychic energies.

- Oranguru
- Jirachi

+ Latias&Latios Gx
+ Mimikyu or Ditto prism star

- 2 ultra balls
- 3 Erika's Hospitality
+ 2 Mysterious treasures
+3 Sophocles