'Rayquaza-GX vs. Ultra Necrozma-GX Battle Arena Decks' in October!

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Ooh, battle arena decks that are actually in Standard Rotation? Neat. Something for my league folks to buy to get closer to real decks!

Christopher Shehan

Aspiring Trainer
This is actually pretty good. These cards aren't as strong as they were before but still really good for players especially new ones. New players will be able to get some staples that will surely help them get into the game.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
I’m thinking Ray will be VikaRay, but am I wrong? Also, I severely doubt this, but could there be a Shining Genesect in the Ray deck?

Guys, if we BELIEVE enough,
the ultra necrozma list will have a ditto prism as another inkay.

BELIEVE

Nah, it will probably be Lunala. Maybe Lusamine or Lance, but I doubt it. And I doubt Giratina Prism?

Ray will probably have Shay or Koko. Maybe Latias or Lance.

AcePlayz

Just call me, the Pokemon Master!
I hope beast for unec and koko for ray, any ideas on the new art of the trainer

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I wonder if the GXs will get a special foil pattern like the EXs did in these (diagonal lines instead of vertical). Maybe the Prism Stars will even get a special foil pattern?

AcePlayz

it says it going to include Cynthia's, so I hope, the lists will be alright and post rotation.
Hope it is atleast
4 Inkay
4 Malamar
2 Ultra Necrozma Gx (a full art version of the promo Ultra Necrozma Gx we received in the dragon majesty box.)

AcePlayz

I am going to get it no matter what, I see both Ultra Necrozma & Rayquaza Being Top Tier Decks after rotation.

boyishgoodlooks

Aspiring Trainer
It’s cool that they want to make a gx deck that people can play right away, but if you wanted to run rayquaza you would run no less than 4 rays to accelerate energy. I feel let these are just theme decks with GXs. There are theme deck that could be playable; empoleon, garchomp, charizard. But theme decks, like the battle decks only give you 2 of your main attacker. I wish the would focus on boosting the consistency of these decks and give you 4 of your main attacker, less filler cards and way less energy.