Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Each of you are protecting each other (Nick can't be killed, Ephemera can't be killed else mafia reveal themselves).
What do you mean? Nick can only see if Mera was visited or not. Not who visited him, nor how many visitors he had.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Nick, before I vote you for shield, you don't have a passive ability?

I kinda triggered all this on impulse, so if it's stressful, a bad play, or something, please tell me after the game's over. Also, sorry.
I was planning on voting Nick anyway, but I couldn't do that out of the blue tho.

Zone Q11

No
Here's where we're at:
Ephemera doesn't die, they are scum with either NP or Naga
Ephemera does die, it's likely NP and Naga
1) Is it just me, or does your explanation feel as if it was connected to the question, even though it isn't?
Mera asked whether you have a passive or not, and you responded with a no, but what does Mera's situation have to do with whether you have a passive or not?

2) Early D2 (Today) you said that NP ought to be clear because he did not target anyone. Today he also explained that everyone saw him as town D1, and that he would've been the one to perform the nightkill had he been scum. Point being: How come you suddenly think of him from "He is town" to "He is scum"?

Celever

Wheeeee~
What do you mean? Nick can only see if Mera was visited or not. Not who visited him, nor how many visitors he had.
Damnit, right. Well, it was an idea.
What the heck is that? The only claims that we haven't heard of are... @NinjaPenguin and @NaganadelIsBeast?
*checks dead people to see if I could find anything*
... @Celever, I found it. It was Piplup.
....OH

Thank you very much lmao I need to read updates better. Genuinely went "damn Piplup was town" and that's it.
Also, not to point suspicion or anything, but how did Nick get to confotown level?
He's not 100% confirmed, but revealing your ability information as freely as he did (on a player in the suspect pool) gets him 99% there, plus every post he's made this game is from a town persuasion.

Zone Q11

Also, not to point suspicion or anything, but how did Nick get to confotown level?
1) He revealed his ability and results early on. This would be a very bold move if made by a scum.
2) Mob mentality, tone-reading, etc.

Celever

Wheeeee~
NPxNaga scumteam is possible because NP knows he's inforole bait and Naga is the opposite. I would wager the same goes for NPxEphemera.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Tinfoiling it, NP with a Naga scumbud could also definitely tell the latter to tunnel him so he gets mad towncred if one of them gets lynched so they endgame. Smaller games make these sorts of strategies more viable.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Also @Ephemera, Nick's active is more powerful by itself than the vast majority of our other roles' actives and passives put together, so him lacking a passive ability isn't scummy. If his active ability were a little weaker, it could have been a good lead.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
1) Is it just me, or does your explanation feel as if it was connected to the question, even though it isn't?
Mera asked whether you have a passive or not, and you responded with a no, but what does Mera's situation have to do with whether you have a passive or not?

2) Early D2 (Today) you said that NP ought to be clear because he did not target anyone. Today he also explained that everyone saw him as town D1, and that he would've been the one to perform the nightkill had he been scum. Point being: How come you suddenly think of him from "He is town" to "He is scum"?
1. Bad formatting, I could've done that better

2. I never locked NP as town and that was me listing some of the most probable outcomes from the situation at hand.

Zone Q11

NPxNaga scumteam is possible because NP knows he's inforole bait and Naga is the opposite. I would wager the same goes for NPxEphemera.
Tinfoiling it, NP with a Naga scumbud could also definitely tell the latter to tunnel him so he gets mad towncred if one of them gets lynched so they endgame. Smaller games make these sorts of strategies more viable.
Uh... Are you telling me that NP has thought so far ahead, as to let Naga kill Drac (the one on V/LA!!) so nobody would ever suspect him!?

...hang on, this is some mad thinking here. This is... this is like 4D chess or something. :confused:

Celever

Wheeeee~
Disregard NP saying he would've performed the kill as scum because A) it's WIFOM and B) I refute it. The bigger named player are name targeted by town info roles early into the game. He backed up his statement by arguing that he was seen as relatively locktown by that point, but that's ignoring that so was the majority, if not all, of the gamestate except mord and Drac, both of whom are now dead and we know are town. In fact, that comment specifically makes me extremely wary of him, and I think likely shows a scum persuasion.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Uh... Are you telling me that NP has thought so far ahead, as to let Naga kill Drac (the one on V/LA!!) so nobody would ever suspect him!?

...hang on, this is some mad thinking here. This is... this is like 4D chess or something. :confused:
We're talking about NP here, anything is possible

Zone Q11

1. Bad formatting, I could've done that better

2. I never locked NP as town and that was me listing some of the most probable outcomes from the situation at hand.
Again, if NP is scum, then he would be a mad genius for letting his scumbuddy do the nightkill. Because his (NP's) reasoning is correct; he was seen as towny given from D1's EOD, so why wouldn't he be the killer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.