Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: we're going for a no lynch today, right?
Nice timing --anyhow, I already voted No Lynch, since this is the safest choice.

You can try to lynch someone, but if you're wrong... then we are dead, since we are in MYLO.

No, I'm not voting for No Lynch. I want a no lynch, but to play my cards properly, others have to do it.

No, I'm not voting for No Lynch. I want a no lynch, but to play my cards properly, others have to do it.
...what exactly do you mean by that?
Why did you suddenly reveal that you have a hidden agenda?

i don't have a hidden agenda, but I can ensure someone lives to tomorrow, and I don't know who to pick.

I feel like saying this stuff is suddenly breaking my playstyle, and probably a very bad idea

----------------????ive A?b?li???y: ?a?ry ????d
??
?? ?he ??st player you ?? in the end ??? each ??? (if survived ?? ? ??) ?? not ??? during the ?.-----------------

This ability's mine.

It probably won't be much use tomorrow if I survive, because town, including me, needs to vote people they think is scum, not people they want to protect.
My vote guards people, basically.

i don't have a hidden agenda, but I can ensure someone lives to tomorrow, and I don't know who to pick.
...is this your first time playing Mafia? As I said before: TPs should protect whoever they think is town. Asking for help is basically asking scum to attack either you or your target.
I feel like saying this stuff is suddenly breaking my playstyle, and probably a very bad idea

This ability's mine.
It probably won't be much use tomorrow if I survive, because town, including me, needs to vote people they think is scum, not people they want to protect.
My vote guards people, basically.
This... is indeed a bad idea. You gave scum your role, which never leads to any good.

Hm... No good, there are too many risks everywhere. Is it... Is it time for a mass claim?

@Celever, @NinjaPenguin, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, @NaganadelIsBeast, I need your opinions on this one.

Hm... No good, there are too many risks everywhere. Is it... Is it time for a mass claim?

@Celever, @NinjaPenguin, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, @NaganadelIsBeast, I need your opinions on this one.
Yes.
You are Sabrina and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your teammates were busy eliminating swarms of Beedrill which somehow knew how to use Psystrike and shared a distinct pink stripes instead of yellow. You decided to call your friend for help. Your Alakazam can sure use a Ghost type Pokemon on his side.

Pokemon: Alakazam

Passive Ability: Telepathy
Your Pokemon can connect with your friend’s Pokemon as well as both you and your friend’s minds. Starting at night 1, you both will get a special link where you can communicate during the nights and days outside the game thread. Can they be trusted? It is up to you to decide.

Active Ability: Mind Reader
Each night you may choose one player. If that player is lynched the following day, you will learn all of their past actions.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members.
My mason partner is NP. We already claimed to each other within the chat and decided that the uselessness of both of our abilities means we're probably both town and that our strength was meant to come from the mason chat. Despite my ability being useless, I was also blocked last night, and was unable to use it.

Ephemera is evidently doctor and Nick's role claim at the beginning of the day is excellent so that leaves Zone and Naga. Naga I hard-read as town, Zone I read as town. This calls into question the validity of NP's claim that he gave to me in our mason chat, as it is an activate on-death ability and is therefore unprovable, whereas my role is hypothetically provable meaning it'd be a poor safe claim.

I believe Nick is town but it's worth mentioning motion sensors are more useful for mafia than town, though exist on either team.

@scattered mind following the modkill I'd like to request a 24 hour extension.

Yup, I hate when it comes to this but it must.
##Vote No Lynch
"You are Tyler and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your Scizor always seek new challenges and you dream to become a well known gym leader. After the big attack on the city you found yourself perhaps the biggest challenge of all. As you battled against what seemed to be a giant Onix with a Slowpoke tail, a group of trainers noticed you and offered you to join them on their quest to defeat the fused Pokemon.

Pokemon: Scizor

Active Ability: High Senses
Once per night, target a player. You will learn whether they acted or not last night and whether or not they were targeted last night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members."

Yes.

My mason partner is NP. We already claimed to each other within the chat and decided that the uselessness of both of our abilities means we're probably both town and that our strength was meant to come from the mason chat. Despite my ability being useless, I was also blocked last night, and was unable to use it.

Ephemera is evidently doctor and Nick's role claim at the beginning of the day is excellent so that leaves Zone and Naga. Naga I hard-read as town, Zone I read as town. This calls into question the validity of NP's claim that he gave to me in our mason chat, as it is an activate on-death ability and is therefore unprovable, whereas my role is hypothetically provable meaning it'd be a poor safe claim.

I believe Nick is town but it's worth mentioning motion sensors are more useful for mafia than town, though exist on either team.

@scattered mind following the modkill I'd like to request a 24 hour extension.

You got an extension of 30 hours.

Welp. Alright then, time to go all or nothing.

You are Noland and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You have crossed lands and seas to collect all the Mega stones in existence. It is no surprise you were approached by Lance to be a part of the team to destroy the fused Pokemon. It was a bit awkward at first because your Manectric kept wanting to play with the stones. So they are a bit.. Electrifying.

Pokemon: Manectric

Passive Ability: Static
Players who target you have a 30% chance of losing their active abilities on the following night.

Active Ability: Volt Switch
Each night you may choose 1 player. The following day, if that player is lynched, a random player will be lynched instead. You cannot choose yourself.

You are Cynthia and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You have managed to escape one of the first attacks on the city but lost contact with your parents. Eager to find them you decide to join the team so they could return a favor and help you to find your missing parents. Lance promised you that once they find some key stones he will be able to help you out. When you asked him why he even needs you, he just said that it is not you that he needs but your beloved Gardevoir.

Pokemon: Gardevoir

Passive Ability: Fairy Guard
The last player you voted in the end of each day (if survived and did not get lynched) cannot be killed during the following night.

Active Ability: Light Screen
Each day you may target 2 players. By the end of the day, if the two players vote you and you survive, the two players will not be able to target you in the following night.

My ability's hard to prove, but here it is.

Uh... I think it is provable.
Despite my ability being useless, I was also blocked last night, and was unable to use it.
Each day you may target 2 players. By the end of the day, if the two players vote you and you survive, the two players will not be able to target you in the following night.
...Mera, did you choose Celever at D1?

No, only Jade voted for me D1. I was hoping that Piplup might last-ditch vote me in the end, when I still thought he was inexperienced scum.

Yup, I hate when it comes to this but it must.
##Vote No Lynch
"You are Tyler and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your Scizor always seek new challenges and you dream to become a well known gym leader. After the big attack on the city you found yourself perhaps the biggest challenge of all. As you battled against what seemed to be a giant Onix with a Slowpoke tail, a group of trainers noticed you and offered you to join them on their quest to defeat the fused Pokemon.

Pokemon: Scizor

Active Ability: High Senses
Once per night, target a player. You will learn whether they acted or not last night and whether or not they were targeted last night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all Project Fusion members."
Did you also use this on N0?
Welp. Alright then, time to go all or nothing.
Unprovable. Unfortunate.
You are Cynthia and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You have managed to escape one of the first attacks on the city but lost contact with your parents. Eager to find them you decide to join the team so they could return a favor and help you to find your missing parents. Lance promised you that once they find some key stones he will be able to help you out. When you asked him why he even needs you, he just said that it is not you that he needs but your beloved Gardevoir.

Pokemon: Gardevoir

Passive Ability: Fairy Guard
The last player you voted in the end of each day (if survived and did not get lynched) cannot be killed during the following night.

Could also be a scum role but not giving us protection in a 9 player game would be tight. Have to think about this one.

@Ephemera target Nick today (by voting for him)
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK target Ephemera tonight.

Since these are our two essential confotowns, this is an important play. Each of you are protecting each other (Nick can't be killed, Ephemera can't be killed else mafia reveal themselves). We need as many confotowns going into tomorrow as possible.

Uh... I think it is provable.

...Mera, did you choose Celever at D1?
My ability wasn't blocked in that nature. Here's my N1 update:
One of your abilities was disabled by an unknown force

Your current role for this night is:

You are Sabrina and you are aligned with The Pokemon Trainers. You and your teammates were busy eliminating swarms of Beedrill which somehow knew how to use Psystrike and shared a distinct pink stripes instead of yellow. You decided to call your friend for help. Your Alakazam can sure use a Ghost type Pokemon on his side.

Pokemon: Alakazam

Passive Ability: Telepathy
Your Pokemon can connect with your friend’s Pokemon as well as both you and your friend’s minds. Starting at night 1, you both will get a special link where you can communicate during the nights and days outside the game thread. Can they be trusted? It is up to you to decide.

Telepathy is successfully activated:
<snip (this is the link to the mason chat)>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back