Discussion Is Lost March Still viable?

Kajishu

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, I was wondering how everyone thought of lost march in today's meta, and after the rotation?

I have been a huge fan since it's inception. I don't think it is terrible right now with some of the tag team decks. Zapdos and weezing are pretty awful matchups. Buzzmosa can help swing the weezing match in your favor but still tough. I have been thinking about post rotation myself and I think it has an opportunity to compete. It loses DCE AND UB which really hurts but it may have to rely on net ball and communication as the search cards, cherish ball if you plan on using Dedenne. As for attacking with Natu I still haven't figured it out 100% other than extra grass energy and double attach.

I feel like in this meta, Lost March would need a super turbo build, like with Dedenne GX/Acro Bike/Judge Whistle/Order Pad.

While I dont think weezing will continue to be overly popular it existing is another nail in the coffin

Welder + fire energy can load up natus. Or a malamar but you can't afford the bench space and even weaker spread matchup. Personally I don't think weezing is dead post rotation (they'll play welder or malamar as well), but maybe there's an answer to that... leavanny is a stage 2 but would make your jumpluffs invincible to weezing.

Back