An Anonymous User Accurately Predicted Today's 'Pokemon Sword & Shield' Info

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
So I guess the villain team are basically going to be soccer hooligans? Nice, I like it!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Wow, there’s going to be an evil legendary? If that’s true wouldn’t it be the first pokemon that is actually evil (as opposed to being controlled by an evil person) in the games?

The ‘villainous’ teams are getting worse and worse, first Team Skull and now a “well-meaning” Team Yell? Sigh, how far we’ve fallen from the golden days of the likes of Team Galactic and Team Flare who, you know, were simply trying to reshape the universe or just going to obliterate all life on Earth.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Wow, there’s going to be an evil legendary? If that’s true wouldn’t it be the first pokemon that is actually evil (as opposed to being controlled by an evil person) in the games?

The ‘villainous’ teams are getting worse and worse, first Team Skull and now a “well-meaning” Team Yell? Sigh, how far we’ve fallen from the golden days of the likes of Team Galactic and Team Flare who, you know, were simply trying to reshape the universe or just going to obliterate all life on Earth.
It could be another aether foundation situation. I hope we get some more sinister organization alongside "yell"

bateloche

Aspiring Trainer
Team Yell makes a lot of sense since Zacian (Cyan), Zamazenta (Magenta) so it lacks the Y from CMY.

Eternatus is probably a giant wolf since the Legendaries seems to be based on the Nordic legend of Fenrir (A giant wolf, son of Loki) and his two sons Skoll and Hati.

The storyline may have some connection to Sun and Moon, since Skoll chases the Sun and Hati the moon eventually eating their respective targets and starting Ragnarok thus freeing Fenrir who'll bring destruction and kill the gods.

So Team Yell is probably trying to awaken Eternatus to trigger some form of cleansing to the world while you're trying to stop them, eventually they succeed in their plan and you defeat and capture Eternatus with the help of your version's Legendary stoping the end of the world.

Pretty much the default Pokémon plot.

Last edited:

bateloche

Aspiring Trainer

Team Yell makes a lot of sense if you look at the names of the Legendaries, see my other comment for explanation

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
So I guess the villain team are basically going to be soccer hooligans? Nice, I like it!

And all I can think now is Vinnie Jones from Eurotrip as the Team Yell leader.

MAAAAANCHESTER UNITED!

I wonder if there will be a mechanic to where if you’re not sporting the right uniform in certain Poke-Pubs, you get mugged or lose half your items/money or something.

Star Pentinum

Dynamax! GO! Wreck them!
Necrozma was pretty much an evil legendary. He literally just stole light for no other reason then he wanted it, and almost wiped out an entire planet because he was angry with them. Technically they started it, and it's pretty much canon that stealing the "light" from a region only takes away literal light, and not the warmth of the sun, but still, that's not cool.
Another thing, Gigantamaxing sounds like the equivalent to Megas or even Ultra Burst. A special form of a Pokemon that makes them bigger and more powerful? That sounds like Mega to a T.
A lot of this sounds really interesting, but an evil team that's well-meaning? We better have some other organization like Aether pulling the strings again. If I had to bet, I'd say Leon is behind it all, like Lusamine was, and his ultimate goal is to capture the Legendary so that all of Galar will love him as their Champion. My guess is that as he gets older, everyone likes him less and less, and he craves the spotlight of the Championship again, so he's trying to use the Legendary (whose bio says that they "captivate even their opponents with their battles" so Galar will hail him again.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Necrozma was pretty much an evil legendary. He literally just stole light for no other reason then he wanted it, and almost wiped out an entire planet because he was angry with them. Technically they started it, and it's pretty much canon that stealing the "light" from a region only takes away literal light, and not the warmth of the sun, but still, that's not cool.
Another thing, Gigantamaxing sounds like the equivalent to Megas or even Ultra Burst. A special form of a Pokemon that makes them bigger and more powerful? That sounds like Mega to a T.
A lot of this sounds really interesting, but an evil team that's well-meaning? We better have some other organization like Aether pulling the strings again. If I had to bet, I'd say Leon is behind it all, like Lusamine was, and his ultimate goal is to capture the Legendary so that all of Galar will love him as their Champion. My guess is that as he gets older, everyone likes him less and less, and he craves the spotlight of the Championship again, so he's trying to use the Legendary (whose bio says that they "captivate even their opponents with their battles" so Galar will hail him again.

Sounds like a new super intense workout routine to me.

SmiteKnight

Destroying half the universe one snap at a time
Maybe he wants the third legendary to keep his winstreak alive? After all, one can only go undefeated for so long and he might see the 3rd legendary as a way to keep himself from losing.

ScrawnyMeowth1

The Maker of Pokemon Lists
"Meowth looks like a long cat."

What's that supposed to mean? I'm a bit concerned that they're going to butcher Meowth. That would kind of suck.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Nobody mentioned the blonde dude in the stadium crowd shots who isn't cheering and is just standing there with his arms crossed. That guy def plays a role somewhere...

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Some guy saw the Direct information early and posted all of the information with some other info to make themselves seem like a leaker.

Nothing to see here, move along. Come back when any further information comes out and maybe we can discuss the legitimacy of this """leak""".