• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Post Rotation Aerodactyl GX

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
Pokemon (11):
  • Zygarde UNM (3)
Zygarde – Fighting – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Cell Company
As long as this Pokemon is on your Bench, your Zygarde’s attacks (including Pokemon-GX) do 20 more damage to your opponent’s Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F] Boost Fang: 20 damage. Attach a [F] Energy from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1
  • Aerodactyl GX (3)
Aerodactyl-GX – Fighting – HP210
Stage 1 – Evolves from Unidentified Fossil

Ability: Prehistoric Wind
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, the attacks of your opponent’s Basic Pokemon cost [C] more.

[F][C][C] Rock Smash: 120 damage.

[F] Wild Dive GX: 50x damage. This attack does 50 damage times the amount of Energy attached to your opponent’s Active Pokemon. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0
  • Aerodacytl (1)
  • Archen (2)
Archen – Fighting – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Unidentified Fossil

[C] Endeavor: 20+ damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: Lightning(x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
  • Archeops (2)
Archeops – Fighting – HP130
Stage 2 – Evolves from Archen

[C] U-Turn: 40 damage. Switch this Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

[C] Hyper Beam: 80 damage. Discard an Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
  • Diancie PS (1)
Trainers (40):
  • Pokemon Research Lab (3)
Pokemon Research Lab – Trainer
Stadium

Once during each player’s turn, that player may search their deck for up to 2 cards that evolve from Unidentified Fossil and play them onto their Bench. Then, that player shuffles their deck and their turn ends.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.
  • Fighting Dojo (3)
  • Stadium Navigator (3)
Stadium Navigator – Trainer
Item

Flip 2 coins. For each heads, search your deck for a Stadium card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack)
  • Unidentified Fossil (4)
  • Blue’s Strategy (3)
Blue’s Strategy – Trainer
Supporter

When this turn is over, draw cards from your deck until you have 8 cards in your hand.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
  • Escape Board (2)
  • Cynthia (3)
  • Fossil Excavation Map (2)
  • Black Belt (4)
Black Belt – Trainer
Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached.

If you have more Prize cards remaining than your opponent, the attacks of the Pokemon this card is attached to cost [F] less.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
  • Reset Stamp (3)
Reset Stamp – Trainer
Item

Your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck. Then, your opponent draws a card for each of their remaining Prize cards.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).
  • Lillie (1)
  • Hapu (2)
Hapu – Trainer
Supporter

Look at the top 6 cards of your deck and put 2 of them into your hand. Discard the rest of the cards.

• Pokegear 3.0 (4)
  • Jesse and James (2)
Jessie & James – Trainer
Supporter

Each player discards 2 cards from their hand. (Your opponent discards first. If a player has no cards in their hand, they do not discard any cards.)

Energy (9):
  • Fighting (5)
  • TAE (4)

This deck is supposed to be used as an Anti-TTGX deck, by utilizing Zygarde as an energy accelerator onto Aerodactyl. To get the energy in the discard for acceleration, my current solution is Jessie and James or Hapu, since we lose Ultra Ball, but I would love another solution. I am also counter-acting the negative effect of Research Lab by ideally using it on the turn I use Blue's Strategy, which lets me draw up to 8 after I use it.

Last edited:

John InCENAroar

Edit 1: Noticing how the deck couldn't really have an obvious answer to energy denial, I swapped the omastar line for the new Archeops line, which will provide a more reliable single energy backup attacker.

John InCENAroar

Zygarde is mainly there to serve as a way of accelerating energy on to my benched Aerodactyl/archeops. I've also found that at least in terms of basic gxs like blacephalon, it sets up numbers really well when diancie is on the bench, since the boost to both does 180.