PokeBeach’s May 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Rastique

Aspiring Trainer
@JGB146 added to conversation for my match in round 4, whats wrong with these tournament participants...he cant even reply in 48 hrs back to me...

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Table 112, @KK-Swizzle scoops to @Rastique , and I’ll drop from the tourney, since we weren’t able to schedule a match and I already have a tie this month. Very passive aggressive, most unpleasant person I’ve dealt with in 7 months of doing these tourneys, good luck the rest of the way to everyone else.

Rastique

Aspiring Trainer
all right as i see there is so much discrimination here...im rude because you replied me after two days at 2:00 am that you are ready to play now, well whatever...that was the last match for me thank for everything.

i drop from the tournament.

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
all right as i see there is so much discrimination here...im rude because you replied me after two days at 2:00 am that you are ready to play now, well whatever...that was the last match for me thank for everything.

i drop from the tournament.
He replied to you the same day as your initial message. 2am was in your window of offered times. You're not rude because of anything your opponent did. You're rude because of the words and tone you use in your interactions, as well as your twisting of simple facts to try to make anyone you disagree with feel like they have wronged you.

@KK-Swizzle gets the win here. KK-Swizzle, given how this played out, would you like to reconsider your drop?

Refrigerated Elements

Aspiring Trainer
Table 108: @Refrigerated Elements wins 2-0 vs @dangs91.
Opponent had a weak start in game 1 and I was able to run away with the game from there. I had a weak start in game 2 but I was able to out resource my opponent in the end of the game.
Friendly opponent and I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your rounds, dangs.

UmConner

Aspiring Trainer
Table 110: UmConner vs ninetales1234
UmConner wins as ninetails1234 concedes.
Good luck in the next rounds! And congrats on the invite man!