SM11 Miracle Twins!

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Oh man I want these full art supporters, misty to go with Brock, blue to go with red and green (huh could they make a yellow or will that be unrelated, but the idea of having yellow too would be awesome) and channeler is just those good creepy cards to go with the others for the F.A.S collection,

I want ideas on what people think should gain a full art supporter from old gens

Fafnirchaos

Aspiring Trainer
So we're getting ball that allows us to search for GX's, where is the love for non-gx's? Or are we gonna have to flood our decks with Pokémon using communications and thinners to get what we need? I hope I don't need to start using nuzzle/communication to get what I need.... greens doesn't even work with it...

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I want ideas on what people think should gain a full art supporter from old gens

Lets_Go_Pikachu_Eevee_Lorelei.png

It's been 20 years, and many far less important characters have been represented in the TCG. End debate.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
The Psypoke alternate is exactly what I wanted out of those two Pokemon in a card. It's perfect.

Otherwise, this set is pretty good in terms of all these (besides the usual RR/Gold Items being as bland and soulless as usual). I like the supporters, even though Blue's look isn't my favorite artstyle, it's not bad. He still does look like a snarky 10 year old there which they got pretty good. Misty is cutesy, and the Channeler is probably one of the cooler ones I've seen in a while. Mew/two is fantastic as I've said, and I really like the Sableye/Tyranitar one. There's something humorous about it to me.

DKQuagmire

Who else but Quagsire?
Why does this full art Channeler card have 3 hands/ arms. seriously. look at her hands.
she has 1 left hand outstretched with her right fist clenched within it. then shes got a second left hand, half way up her left arm holding onto the fan. like wtf is happening here?

105-Channeler-SR-SM11-2-160x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.EXOh_n45VJ.jpg

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Why does this full art Channeler card have 3 hands/ arms. seriously. look at her hands.
she has 1 left hand outstretched with her right fist clenched within it. then shes got a second left hand, half way up her left arm holding onto the fan. like wtf is happening here?

105-Channeler-SR-SM11-2-160x200.jpg.pagespeed.ce.EXOh_n45VJ.jpg

She literally only has 2 hands there idk what you're on about man.

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
This might be really good once marshadow leaves the format. It might be good right now but getting marshadowed afterwards would really hurt since you basically didnt use your supporter for turn....