'Hidden Fates,' Special Set Releasing in America This August!

I can only hope they put the shiny Zard in some promo box. I'm over spending so much on that dragon.

Is it just me or does the Zapdos in the regular artwork look paranoid for some reason.

Is this 'Hidden Fates' branding some sort of trick to sneak old 'Fates Collide' boosters into new promo boxes?

Or a least a test of this? If so, December's new set called 'Hidden Evolutions' coming soon...

I'm really interested to see how the pull rates will be... I personally think that they will probably put a Shiny card or ultra rare in every 2 or 3 packs. Even then, you would have to buy 200-300 packs to get the full set if you didn't get any duplicates which I know is pretty impossible.

If I had to guess I'd say they'll do the "every pack has a holo" setup of Shining Legends and Dragon Majesty, with shiny non-GX cards like Rowlet, Riolu, etc used as the padding holos.

It seems that zapmolcuno will be the only Tag team card in this set then, unless they exclude more of them from unified minds

Don't freak out people, none of these are going to be reprints, just like N&friends from the best of XY collection weren't reprints either.

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to some of those commons/uncommons as shinies.

Back