Finished Mafia LVIII: Project Fusion- GAME OVER: Mafia Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Put me in as the same category as Cel. 120/48 combined with posting buffer feels too slow for my taste but I can participate if needed.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Put me in as the same category as Cel. 120/48 combined with posting buffer feels too slow for my taste but I can participate if needed.

Great! I’ll give a chance for other players to sign up cause it will be nice to have subs around.
The posting buffer is probably not going to happen unless 5 players like that post (only 2 did it so far). However, this tool will be used only in short times and only if the game is going way too fast and by only a couple of players, which usually if ever happens once per a game. I am not expecting to use it on a regular basis at all.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS what about you? Do you want to play?

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Thanks for the tag scattered! I'm a bit busy with real life and wouldn't be able to play a mafia game right now, even with the shorter schedule and posting buffer, sorry. :/

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Roles will be sent on Sunday
By then we should have 9 players plus one sub unless we can get 2 more players so we can have 9 players plus 3 subs.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
@scattered mind
I’m willing to join, if you’re okay with me getting into the game a bit late.
Probably will follow and lurk for most of D1, but can become active towards the end, unless the game starts late, in which case I can be fully active after one or two IRL days.

Celever

Wheeeee~
I'm also willing to join but really don't expect much out of me. Especially for the next 2 weeks I have a year-long project to start and finish, after that is a week off for finals (which I have to revise for) and then the said finals start immediately after. May not even have time to read every post.

Ephemera

just a little longer...
Before the game starts, could you tell us how private chats will be handled? (e.g. scum chat, mason chat, dead chat, etc.)
Will Discord, QuickTopic, or something else (like PMs) be used?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Before the game starts, could you tell us how private chats will be handled? (e.g. scum chat, mason chat, dead chat, etc.)
Will Discord, QuickTopic, or something else (like PMs) be used?

Quicktopic for outside communication like the scumchat.
PMs for roles and conversing with the host.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Attention

Roles are being sent now. Please like this post to confirm you got your role.
Day 1 will start shortly after we get at least 7 players liking this post.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Day 1

The day began, and all I could think about is the possibility of traitors among us. The group took out their Pokemon and we started to eat. Cynthia sat was staring at the distance.
“We will find them.” I said. Cynthia turned to me. “Thanks, Lance.” She had lost her parents during the attack before she joined the team. I promised her we will find them as soon as we can. “You should eat. Get your powers back.” She refused politely and I turned back to the group. Tyler stood up. “Alright. Now who put a Mega stone inside my pita ?”.
“Yeah sorry about that. That’s my Pokemon’s fault.” Said Noland. “Bad dog! No treat for you!”. Tyler pulled the stone and placed it aside. “What’s a dog?”. Noland knew about so many weird species from his traveling around the world.

-------

There are 9 players alive and the majority is 5 votes.
Day 1 ends in 5 days from now unless a majority is reached.

Countdown

@Professor_jplap @NinjaPenguin , please confirm your role and like the post above this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.