Finished Big Brother 6: Training and Tributes (Game Over! Congratulations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 7200, the new Head of Household is...

@Nature Girl Mae ! Congratulations! With Mae's win, all of Lorde's team is now immune for the week!

Unfortunately, several Houseguests did not submit for the competition. The Houseguests receiving their first warning are @MCGRaven , @mirdo , @Professor_jplap , and @Lord Goomy . Please try to submit for competitions in the future!

Now, Mae must name 2 Houseguests to nominate for eviction. Mae, when you're ready, please post your nominations in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decisions.

Now that the nominees have been named, it's time to announce the players for the Power of Veto competition! The winner of this competition will be given the choice to save one of Mae's nominees, or discard the power.

Week 2 Power of Veto Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Swirlix's Cotton Candy Catch! The person who builds up the biggest cotton candy treat will win the Power of Veto! The 6 people who will be competing in this competition are as follows:

Head of Household: @Nature Girl Mae
Nominee: @TheAquaPiplup
Nominee: @Professor_jplap
Random Draw: @GekkisaiDaiNi
Random Draw: @VioletValkyrie
Random Draw: @Lord Goomy

You will have 52 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:00 PM EST on May 21. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 78'02", congratulations to @Nature Girl Mae for winning the Power of Veto!

Unfortunately, I'm handing out a couple more warnings as well. @VioletValkyrie and @Lord Goomy did not submit and both are receiving warnings. This is Violet's first warning and Lord Goomy's second. Please try to submit in the future!

Now, Mae must make a decision about what to do with the Power of Veto. Will she save Piplup or Jplap? Or discard the power altogether? Mae, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. If you choose to save someone, please name your replacement nominee as well. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

Week 2 Eviction

The time has come to eliminate someone from this game. Houseguests, each of you will cast a vote to evict either @Professor_jplap or the newly nominated @VioletValkyrie . Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. @Nature Girl Mae , as the Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie. Houseguests, you have 24 hours to submit your votes privately to me. For those of you who are new, you're voting for the person that you want to lose.

Good luck to both of the nominees!

The time is up, and the house has come to a clear decision. By a vote of 6 to 2, @VioletValkyrie , you are evicted from Big Brother: Training and Tributes.

Unfortunately, I'm still handing out warnings. @GekkisaiDaiNi did not vote in this eviction, and receives his first warning. Please try to submit in the future!

Look out for the next HOH competition to go up later this afternoon!

Week 3 Head of Household Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Box Tower! Try hard to stack the highest in this game, because there may be a hidden twist at the end of the competition...

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 6:30 PM EST on May 24. As the outgoing Head of Household, @Nature Girl Mae will not compete. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the highest score you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The established deadline is thirty minutes away as of right now. I said at the beginning of the game that I would slow down the pace of the competitions and make them three days if submissions were lacking. As such, I have decided to postpone the deadline to 6:30 PM EST on May 25. If you have yet to submit for the competition, please do so in the next day. For those of you who have, feel free to try to reach for a higher score if you’d like.

Good evening, Houseguests and Coaches. I have an unfortunate announcement. I would like to let you all know that @Lord Goomy is expelled from the game and has been modkilled. As he told his team, he didn't plan to submit for the HOH competition, and he didn't plan to drop, either, so I figured I would save him the time, and if anyone planned to work with him, this will save them the time as well.

I'd like to bring up something about forum games, and series like Big Brother in particular. These are not easy games to host a season for. We've had multiple seasons that have lasted over 70 days, and the host has to work hard the entire time to make sure that things are running smoothly and accommodate for the players who exit the game through abnormal means, such as this. Lord Goomy being expelled, and his own planning to be expelled, actually interferes with the plans that I had made for this week months ago, and now I need to figure out an alternative. To sign up for a game and continue to be active around the website while not putting any kind of effort into the game is disrespectful to numerous people. It's disrespectful to the host who planned out a whole game for you and offered prizes. It's disrespectful to your coach, who tried to give you advice and help you learn the ropes of the game. It's disrespectful to your teammates, who were unlucky enough to be put with someone who didn't care to be anything more than dead weight for the team. It's disrespectful to the rest of the players, some of whom may or may not have had plans to try to work with you throughout the game. I expected and hoped for more from someone who gave me a nine out of ten on their likelihood to stay committed to this season.

For the rest of you, I'd like to thank you for playing my game and sticking with it thus far. I understand that some people may not be the biggest fans of Big Brother and that you may lose interest. It's happened before, and I understand it, and will not be upset with it. If this is the case for you, please just let me know that you don't wish to play anymore, and I think anyone who's hosted this game or will host this game would ask the same. There's no shame and nothing disrespectful about it if you can no longer commit and you recognize that. If Lord Goomy had done that, I would have more time than what I do right now to try to rearrange or come up with new plans.

Thank you for your time, and have a good night.

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 128, the new Head of Household is...

@Jadethepokemontrainer ! Congratulations! With Jade's win, all of NinjaPenguin's team is now immune for the week!

Unfortunately, a couple Houseguests did not submit for the competition. The Houseguests receiving their second warning are @GekkisaiDaiNi and @Professor_jplap . Please try to submit for competitions in the future!

I also have something else to announce. In the wake of last night, I have decided to make Flour immune for the week, since her teammate has been expelled and she is the last remaining Houseguest on her team. During this week, Flour can not be nominated.

Now, Jade must name 2 Houseguests to nominate for eviction. Jade, when you're ready, please post your nominations in the thread. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to publicly announce your decisions.

Last edited:
Week 3 Hacker Competition

For this competition, you'll be playing This is the Only Level! Send me screenshots of your fastest time to become the Hacker for the week!

What does the Hacker get to do, you ask? At the end of the competition, I will privately tell the winner of this competition that they are the Hacker. They will anonymously have to save a nominee and name his replacement, pick a Houseguest to play in the Power of Veto, and pick a Houseguest to have their vote cancelled during this week's eviction. The Hacker does not have to reveal their identity to any other Houseguests.

You will have 52 hours to send me a screenshot of your time, or until 4:00 PM EST on May 29. Everybody is eligible to compete, and no warnings will be given out for not submitting. You may submit multiple screenshots, and only the lowest time you submit will be counted. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The deadline is up, and I’ve messaged the winner of the Hacker competition. The Hacker will have 24 hours from the time of this post to privately tell me who they would like to save, who they would like to nominate, and who they select to play in this week’s Power of Veto competition.

The Hacker has made their decisions! The Hacker decided to remove @GekkisaiDaiNi from the chopping block and replace him with @MCGRaven ! In addition to this, the Hacker has chosen @mirdo to compete in the Power of Veto competition!

Now that the nominees have been named, it's time to announce the players for the Power of Veto competition! The winner of this competition will be given the choice to save one of Jade's nominees, or discard the power.

Week 3 Power of Veto Competition
For this competition, you'll be playing Galaga! The person who can gun down the most enemy ships to build up the highest score will win the Power of Veto! The 6 people who will be competing in this competition are as follows:

Head of Household: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Nominee: @MCGRaven
Nominee: @TheAquaPiplup
Hacker's Choice: @mirdo
Random Draw: @Vom
Random Draw: @EurekaTingz

You will have 48 hours to send me a screenshot of your score, or until 4:00 PM EST on June 1. I would screenshot often if you can, I don't know how accurate the game is with remembering your high score. Good luck!

The time is up, and we have a winner! With a score of 9770, congratulations to @Jadethepokemontrainer for winning the Power of Veto!

Unfortunately, I'm handing out a couple more warnings as well. @Vom and @TheAquaPiplup did not submit and both are receiving their first warnings. Please try to submit in the future!

@Professor_jplap has also respectfully decided to drop from the game.

Now, Jade must make a decision about what to do with the Power of Veto. Will he save Piplup or Raven? Or discard the power altogether? Jade, when you're ready, please post your decision in the thread. If you choose to save someone, please name your replacement nominee as well. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so.

I did not expect to win with that score at all, lol.
I've given this decision a lot of thought and I think I know what I'm going to do.

I have decided not to use the Power of Veto.

I did not expect to win with that score at all, lol.
I've given this decision a lot of thought and I think I know what I'm going to do.

I have decided not to use the Power of Veto.
Wrong season.

Week 3 Eviction

The time has come to eliminate someone from this game. Houseguests, each of you will cast a vote to evict either @TheAquaPiplup or @MCGRaven . Neither of the nominees are allowed to vote. @Jadethepokemontrainer , as the Head of Household, you will only vote in the event of a tie. Houseguests, you have 24 hours to submit your votes privately to me. The Hacker has decided to cancel @EurekaTingz 's vote and she will not be voting in this week's eviction.

Good luck to both of the nominees!

The time is up, and the house has not come to a clear decision. By a vote of 2 to 2, we have a tie. This means that @Jadethepokemontrainer must now cast the deciding vote to evict. Jade, when you're ready, please announce your decision in the thread.

@Vom did not vote and receives a second warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back