SM11 Miracle Twins!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I wonder if Channeler removes Steelix's self-inflicted attacking block.

Steelix is super interesting -- is that (220) the highest raw base damage printed on a non GX/EX card to date?

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
It might be because I haven't played in a while but isn't that first Sewaddle with Sprout pretty good? It allows you to search your deck for two stage 1 Pokemon and put them on your bench, meaning that you can skip the basic stage Pokemon and can essentially get Stage 2 Pokemon out in 2 turns if you have the stage 2 cards in your hand or another search method.

Sure, you will very likely have to give up a prize to use it but the fact that you can have two stage 2 Pokemon on your field by your next turn sounds like its worth the trade off. Sewaddle's colourless energy requirement also makes it quite versatile so it can fit into a lot of decks.

Of course, energy acceleration in the deck that you use Sewaddle in will be preferable since you'll only be able to attach one energy to one of the stage 2 Pokemon otherwise by the earliest turn that you have them.

Nope, because it searches for 2 Sewaddles. Translation decided to be confusing.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Yanma/Yanmega - forget the atks but Yanmega can give you immunity for a turn. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Celebi - Its not Espeon EX. It only devolves 1 and for an 80 HP Pokémon. 3 Geodudes
  • Shroomish/Breloom - G for 120 and KOing Pikarom. Use Amoonguss and you're fine. 3/3-4
  • Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny - Weak to Fire. 2,3/3/3
  • Foongus/Amoonguss - Auto-Sleep and Poison. I don't like the atk. 3/3-4
  • Slowpoke&Psyduck TTGX - Play Battle Chattelaine Ladies and Misty's Wish and you have a deck that is speed-wise and KOs Reshizard. 4 Geodudes
  • Lapras - Not good without Misty. 4 Geodudes
  • Finneon/Lumineon - distrupting energy is nice, but Tag Teams can just play Tag Switch. 2/3
  • Basculin - First Basculin after 7 Years. Although the atk is not good and clogs your bench space. 2
  • Tirtouga/Carracosta - Tool lock is somewhat nice and sometimes useless because we officially lose Choice Band (Don't hope for CB reprint that you've seen in the deck boxes. We're MAX for the 25-card limit for Trainer cards), its cool that a W Pokémon uses F energy although you can only get boosted with the Dojo. That also KOs Reshizard since it has 3 RC. 3/4
  • Dewpider/Araquanid - Sticky Web can easily be countered. 2/3
  • Wimpod/Golisopod - Free RC and OHKOs Reshizard but 2HKO TTGX with TCE. 3/4
  • Joltik/Galvantula - this is useful if you face Birds. Because if you atk the Bench Birds for 100, Pikarom can take 6 Prizes with Tag Bolt. Otherwise, ehh. 3/3
  • Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross - love the ability not the atk. 2,3/4/4
  • Tapu Koko - Zapdos counter and UB buster. 4 Geodudes
  • Mew & Mewtwo TTGX - BCIF. 5 Geodudes
  • Exeggcute/Exeggutor - I love the atk although risky. Exeggcute can be searched out by Mysterious Treasure. 4/3-4
  • Jynx - It must be As Often as you like. 2-3 Geodudes
  • Wynaut - First Wynaut after 12 years! With hand distruption. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Latios GX - 4 Geodudes
  • Skorupi/Drapion - uninterested. Coin flips are worse next rotation. 2/2-3
  • Elgyem/Beeheeyem - Good second atk. Looping it is a problem. We don't have Ultra Ball and one day you will run out of Mysterious Treasure. And also, 90 dmg isn't enough. 3/3-4
  • Honedge/Doublade/Aegislash - Rescue Energy effect and KOing MewMew (I forget the Shrine). Dusk Stone is nuts with Aegislash. 3,4/3/4
  • Necrozma - Design for UN or Porygon-Z but mostly UN. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Onix/Steelix - Bad 2nd atk unless there is a valid reason for it. 3/2-3
  • Aerodactyl GX - KOs Pikarom and most TTGXs that stacks energy for the GX atk. Makes them also annoy to play another energy to atk you. 4 Geodudes
  • Relicanth - 90 hp Pokemon that can get items that yoh want. 3 Geodudes
  • Drillbur/Excadrill - Recover 4 cards? Yes. On a Stage 1? No. 3/3-4
  • Heracross - too situational to get this going. 3 Geodudes also OHKO anything.
  • Archen/Archeops - KOs Pikarom for C, otherwise, ehh. 2/3
  • Terrakion - 3 Geodudes
  • Mega Sableye & Tyranitar TTGX - Even with Weavile? I still not recommend it. 3 Geodudes. Too expensive bro.
  • Sableye - if we include that "Even it is Knocked Out" phrase, that would be cool to play since you are not giving up prizes with Black Market *. But we haven't. The counter is just KO it with your standard 120 for 1 atk. 2 Geodudes.
  • Purrloin/Liepard - not useful against evolution Pokemon. But useful against TTGX. 3/3
  • Scraggy/Scrafty - 3-4 Geodudes
  • Yveltal - Fine. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Cottonee/Whimsicott - cool utility card. 3/4
  • Dedenne - ehh. 1 Geodude (I'm so harsh)
  • Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite/Dragonite-GX - Both Dragonites, TEU Dragonite, and DRM Dragonite can be a good deck. 2,3/3/4-5, 5
  • Noibat/Noivern - Noibat can give you immunity. 3/3
  • Tauros - ehh?! 2 Geodudes
  • Slakoth/Vigoroth/Slaking - This Slaking is interesting, besides of hurting yourself more. Giant Bomb will trigger more often. 3,3/3/4
  • Yungoos/Gumshoos - 30 for 2, gross. 2/2
  • Komala - we don't have an ability that self-Sleeps the active. Slumber Forest will become more effective for slow KOs. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Stadium Navigator - searches stadiums. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Great Potion -great for Celesaur since PosRo, we don't have Potion. 3-4 Geodudes
  • Giant Bomb - 4 Geodudes
  • Misty's Wish - Getting all the supporters you need. 4 Geodudes
  • Channeler - Its a one-sided Pokémon Ranger which will make people start playing with because when Ranger is in Standard before, Nobody is playing Pokemon Ranger. 4 Geodudes
  • Blue's Strategy - 3-4 Geodudes
  • Slumber Forest - Sleep utility. 3-4
  • Pokemon Research Lab - so good, it ends your turn. 4 Geodudes
  • Weakguard Energy - good for Fire-weak, otherwise, ehh. 3-4
  • Oranguru - is this mechanic legal in Tournaments? 2 Geodudes

Last edited:

Lanstar

The Cutest of Ladies
Huh... Who knew Noibat was ever a Dragon type to begin with. Must be one of those "Delta Species" dealies.

Also, that Sewaddle Translation is very unclear. Is it saying that you get to search for 2 stage 1 forms of itself - in this case, Swadloon - To put on the bench? And was it designed to be reused somehow by other evolvable basics, so that it can search for their own evolutions? That's kind of vague.

Somehow, I see Beheeyem becoming a nasty thorn like Accelgor DEX, as Active Pokemon abilities from Aerodactyl-GX and Weezing and such could combo quite well with item lock.

JMT

Some Broke Weeaboo
That had something similar back in the DP set Mysterious Treasures, which had an attack which allowed you to search for Alakazam and place it on top of Abra, but since the attack required a psychic energy and a colourless and you had to have Abra in the active position to use it, it was far from viable, even back then.

Since then, there hasn't been another Abra since, but Alakazam has seen a couple more cards as a basic pokemon in the form of Alakazam E4 and Alakazam EX and their Lv. X and Mega Evolution counterparts.

On the otherhand, Uri geller is now 72 years old and with any luck we may see a new Kadabra (and by extension Abra and Alakazam) in some 5 to 20 years from now (hopefully its worth the wait lol)
That’s honestly kind of insensitive. Just because some guy is old, you think he’s gonna die soon just so some paper cards can be printed out and you can buy them. I honestly think TPCi will honor the agreement they made and continue on without printing Kadabra, as suddenly printing Kadabra again would be straight up disrespectful, pretty bad for publicity and Uri Geller’s family would probably have something to say about it anyways.

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Here are some cards that seem interesting:

Leavanny line:
This line is a nice addition to defense-based Grass decks such as Venusaur & Celebi Gx and Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor GX. Sewaddle has Sprout and lets you bench two Swadloon that can be evolved into Leavanny next turn to reduce 40 damage to all of your Grass Pokémon. Combined with Choice Helmet and Aether Paradise Conservation Area this constitutes serious damage reduction and combos well with healing cards such as Great Potion, Life Forest Prism and the attack of Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor. Weakguard Energy could be used to combat the Fire weakness.
Amoongus line: Automatic sleep and poison when you play Foongus from your hand onto your bench and Slumber Forest to ensure that the opponent remains asleep.
Psyduck & Slowpoke GX, Lapras, and Misty's Request: I believe that these three cards will form a deck on their own.
Basculin: Nice bench damage in a Water Box deck.
Golisopod: Nice attack that combos well with Triple Acceleration Energy and the ability basically provides free retreat afterwards.
Tapu Koko: Nature Dive is an excellent counter to Ultra Beast decks. Some of the most relevant Ultra Beasts include Ultra Necrozma GX, Blacephalon GX, Blacephalon, Naganadel GX (both version), Naganadel, Buzzwole, Xurkitree SM10b, Nihilego, Kartana SM11a, and Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX.
Mewtwo & Mew GX: Perfection allows you to use any attack of a Pokémon GX or EX on your bench or in your discard pile. The effectiveness of this card therefore relies on it being better than the Pokémon mimiced in this manner. I can see several ways to use this card. One would be as an addition to Ultra Necrozma decks, which use Malamar to accelerate from the discard. In this deck Mewtwo & Mew GX provide an alternate attacker with a different weakness and more HP. I can also see this card as an addition in Gardevoir & Sylveon GX decks due to Miracle Twin GX as another healing option. Alternatively Mewtwo & Mew Gx could be the focus of a deck on their own. You can mimic cards such as Dragonite GX to ohko the defender and others. However, you should watch out for Power Plant and be sure to have a counter for that stadium.
Exeggcute: Nice addition to dragon Alolan Exeggutor.
Latios GX: Tag Purge is a nice defensive attack in the current meta and the free retreat is great. However, watch out for Channelor.
Aegislash: Undying Sword is a nice ability. Not sure where to include this card at the moment but the ability is appealing.
Necrozma and Recycle Energy: This could be a new core attacker in Malamar decks combined with Recycle Energy to ensure maximum damage output. it may even make a non-GX Malamar variant possible.
Espeon & Deoxys GX: Nice addition to Malamar decks with a stronger focus on spread. Cross divide can be powered by Double Colorless Energy in case it remains in format too.
Jirachi GX: While being a weak bench sitter the ability to cancel Psychic weakness on any Pokémon is relevant in this format. I can see this as an addition to selected Tag Team decks but I am reluctant to use it in Malamar decks because it can easily turn into a cheap two prize cards for the opponent.
Steelix and Channelor: Land Stream accelerates to itself and Giga Shake hits numbers combined with Material arts Dojo and Diancie Prism Star. You could turn off the detrimental side effect of Giga Shake with Channelor similar to prior used of Pokémon Range.
Aerodactyl GX: Prehistoric Wind is essentially Wonder Labyrinth on a Pokémon and I could see this work well Pokémon Research Lab if Double Colorless Energy remains in format.
Terrakion: Provided that Double Colorless Energy remains in format Cave King could be a real good attack when combined with Spiritomb and Material Arts Dojo.
Mega Sableye & Tyranitar GX: The side effect of the attack is nice but the high energy costs turns me off here. I know this is ment to work with Morgan but I do not like that engine that much.
Sableye: Eight damage counters when hit by the opponent is not bad at all for a set-up Pokémon that can utilize Black Market.
Umbreon & Darkrai GX: I do like Black Lance and Dead Moon but the deck could turn out to be a little clumky and slow similar to Greninja & Zoroark GX.
Weavile GX: Shadow Connection is nice but we need to keep in mind that this is not energy acceleration per se. You could turn it into an energy acceleration engine with Naganadel but this will make the deck a little more clunky.
Whimsicott: Great tech addition to Fairy deck to search out specific cards such as Tiple acceleration energy in a Whimsicott GX deck.
Dedenne: Nice set-up Pokémon that allos you to play Pokémon Fan Club once Ultra ball and Nest Ball rotated.
Dragonite line: Nice energy acceleration engine that combos with Dragonite GX.
Dragonite GX: Sky Judgement is the main attraction here and it combs well with Triple Acceleration Energy. Being a colorless attack it can be used in various different decks in principle and also constitutes a great target to mimic for Mewtwo & Mew GX.
Komala: Nice addition to Slumber Forest decks.
Cherrish Ball: Universal search that puts Pokémon GX into your hand. You can search out Basic Pokémon GX, and evolved Pokémon GX alike. What#s not to like about this card?
Great Potion: Could see this card become relevant in specific decks such as Lucario & Melmetal and defensive Grass decks.
Stadium Navigator: Great search card in decks that have the space for it and benefit a lot from a certain stadium card.
Giant Bomb: Nice alternative to Spell Tag against decks that cannot hit for less than 180 damage.
Misty's Request: While being part of a deck on it's own I can also see this card in decks that revolve around energy acceleration with Morgan.
Channeler: Nice counter to decks that attempt to lock the opponent with effects of attacks. Channelor is in effect a Pokémon Ranger reprint.
Blue's Strategy: Nice addition to out arsenal of draw supporters. While not a stable four-off on it's own it can be a two-off in certain decks.
Hapu: A more aggressive and universal version of Bill's Analysis.
Slumber Forest: Great addition to status lock decks.
Pokémon Research Lab: Nice means to get out Fossil Pokémon fast in the early game. Both versions of Aerodactyl seem to benefit the most from this stadium. In Gengar and Mimikyu GX with Omastar I still prefer Unidentified Fossil since you cannot afford to loose a turn in this deck.
Night City: Free retreat is always nice and helps to make room in some Darkness decks.
Weakguard Energy: I believe that this card is underrated since it could work well in Tag Team decks that are hurt by having a more commonly used weakness. Also note that in this deck you can move it around with Tag Switch.

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Out of cards I haven't reviewed I find Beheeyem very interesting with TAE. I doubt it'll be good though.

Aerodactyl: Ability is annoying to Jirachi, not much else. Attack ohkos Pikarom and can be powered up in one turn with belt and TAE. GX attack is great. You can get it instantly with lab so you won't need fossils. Albeit Fossil lab ends yur turn.

Drapion has potential with TAE and Victini but will ultimately be hindered by relying on coin flips.

Noivern is tickling people. Nothing more needs to be said.

Oranguru is a cool mechanic but is still bad.

Stadium search is really good for decks that rely on stadiums. Like Aerodactyl( new) , shrine decks, and latios lab lock.

Channeler is Pokemon ranger but it cures self conditions like item lock. Nice to have it back in the format but I don't see any great uses for it in our standard. Though It is a Nerf to Latilab. Oh and hoopa!

Note from hours later: Sorry about how many errors are in this post. I had to leave and wanted to get this post out. It's not very thorough or accurate.

Last edited:

FaiL0rd4

Aspiring Trainer
Quag Nag can't recover 4 energy from the discard in one turn, but even if it could, it can only move energy to the active so Golisopod won't be getting a free retreat. In any case, it'd probably be difficult to run another Stage 1 in Quag Nag (which already is slow to set up)
I mean if you run 4 Naganadels.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
3 40hp lightning mons and nothing compatible with rainbow hustle? The other tynamo rotates and the other joltik heals itself, my lake trio hustle deck demands a better honchcrow gx killer.

Ghostrickster

Aspiring Trainer
Aerodactyl: Ability is annoying to Jirachi, not much else. Attack ohkos Pikarom and can be powered up in one turn with belt and TAE. GX attack is great. You can get it instantly with lab so you won't need fossils. Albeit Fossil lab ends yur turn.

Channeler is Pokemon ranger but it cures self conditions like item lock. Nice to have it back in the format but I don't see any great uses for it in our standard. Though It is a Nerf to Latilab. Oh and hoopa!
What? Aerodactyl-GX increases attack costs, not retreat. That's what makes the card interesting too, imo. It's kinda awkward to meet its attack costs without DCE. Yeah, you can use TAE, but that's definitely less than ideal.

Also, Hoopa rotates but there's Keldeo-GX now.

Anyway, yeah, this set doesn't look too good overall. Of course, Mew/Mewtwo is very good, but the most interesting card to me outside of that is Aegislash, just because I have a cool idea with Meganium/Swampert and Recycle Energy to stream Aegislash for 130-200 damage each turn.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Out of cards I haven't reviewed I find Beheeyem very interesting with TAE. I doubt it'll be good though.

Drapion has potential with TAE and Victini but will ultimately be hindered by relying on coin flips.

Noivern is tickling people. Nothing more needs to be said.

Oranguru is a cool mechanic but is still bad.

Stadium search is really good for decks that rely on stadiums. Like Aerodactyl( new) , shrine decks, and latios lab lock.

ERROR!! Victini rotates. Coin flips become worse

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Here are some cards that seem interesting:

Leavanny line:
This line is a nice addition to defense-based Grass decks such as Venusaur & Celebi Gx and Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor GX. Sewaddle has Sprout and lets you bench two Swadloon that can be evolved into Leavanny next turn to reduce 40 damage to all of your Grass Pokémon. Combined with Choice Helmet and Aether Paradise Conservation Area this constitutes serious damage reduction and combos well with healing cards such as Great Potion, Life Forest Prism and the attack of Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor. Weakguard Energy could be used to combat the Fire weakness.
Amoongus line: Automatic sleep and poison when you play Foongus from your hand onto your bench and Slumber Forest to ensure that the opponent remains asleep.
Psyduck & Slowpoke GX, Lapras, and Misty's Request: I believe that these three cards will form a deck on their own.
Basculin: Nice bench damage in a Water Box deck.
Golisopod: Nice attack that combos well with Triple Acceleration Energy and the ability basically provides free retreat afterwards.
Tapu Koko: Nature Dive is an excellent counter to Ultra Beast decks. Some of the most relevant Ultra Beasts include Ultra Necrozma GX, Blacephalon GX, Blacephalon, Naganadel GX (both version), Naganadel, Buzzwole, Xurkitree SM10b, Nihilego, Kartana SM11a, and Pheromosa & Buzzwole GX.
Mewtwo & Mew GX: Perfection allows you to use any attack of a Pokémon GX or EX on your bench or in your discard pile. The effectiveness of this card therefore relies on it being better than the Pokémon mimiced in this manner. I can see several ways to use this card. One would be as an addition to Ultra Necrozma decks, which use Malamar to accelerate from the discard. In this deck Mewtwo & Mew GX provide an alternate attacker with a different weakness and more HP. I can also see this card as an addition in Gardevoir & Sylveon GX decks due to Miracle Twin GX as another healing option. Alternatively Mewtwo & Mew Gx could be the focus of a deck on their own. You can mimic cards such as Dragonite GX to ohko the defender and others. However, you should watch out for Power Plant and be sure to have a counter for that stadium.
Exeggcute: Nice addition to dragon Alolan Exeggutor.
Latios GX: Tag Purge is a nice defensive attack in the current meta and the free retreat is great. However, watch out for Channelor.
Aegislash: Undying Sword is a nice ability. Not sure where to include this card at the moment but the ability is appealing.
Necrozma and Recycle Energy: This could be a new core attacker in Malamar decks combined with Recycle Energy to ensure maximum damage output. it may even make a non-GX Malamar variant possible.
Espeon & Deoxys GX: Nice addition to Malamar decks with a stronger focus on spread. Cross divide can be powered by Double Colorless Energy in case it remains in format too.
Jirachi GX: While being a weak bench sitter the ability to cancel Psychic weakness on any Pokémon is relevant in this format. I can see this as an addition to selected Tag Team decks but I am reluctant to use it in Malamar decks because it can easily turn into a cheap two prize cards for the opponent.
Steelix and Channelor: Land Stream accelerates to itself and Giga Shake hits numbers combined with Material arts Dojo and Diancie Prism Star. You could turn off the detrimental side effect of Giga Shake with Channelor similar to prior used of Pokémon Range.
Aerodactyl GX: Prehistoric Wind is essentially Wonder Labyrinth on a Pokémon and I could see this work well Pokémon Research Lab if Double Colorless Energy remains in format.
Terrakion: Provided that Double Colorless Energy remains in format Cave King could be a real good attack when combined with Spiritomb and Material Arts Dojo.
Mega Sableye & Tyranitar GX: The side effect of the attack is nice but the high energy costs turns me off here. I know this is ment to work with Morgan but I do not like that engine that much.
Sableye: Eight damage counters when hit by the opponent is not bad at all for a set-up Pokémon that can utilize Black Market.
Umbreon & Darkrai GX: I do like Black Lance and Dead Moon but the deck could turn out to be a little clumky and slow similar to Greninja & Zoroark GX.
Weavile GX: Shadow Connection is nice but we need to keep in mind that this is not energy acceleration per se. You could turn it into an energy acceleration engine with Naganadel but this will make the deck a little more clunky.
Whimsicott: Great tech addition to Fairy deck to search out specific cards such as Tiple acceleration energy in a Whimsicott GX deck.
Dedenne: Nice set-up Pokémon that allos you to play Pokémon Fan Club once Ultra ball and Nest Ball rotated.
Dragonite line: Nice energy acceleration engine that combos with Dragonite GX.
Dragonite GX: Sky Judgement is the main attraction here and it combs well with Triple Acceleration Energy. Being a colorless attack it can be used in various different decks in principle and also constitutes a great target to mimic for Mewtwo & Mew GX.
Komala: Nice addition to Slumber Forest decks.
Cherrish Ball: Universal search that puts Pokémon GX into your hand. You can search out Basic Pokémon GX, and evolved Pokémon GX alike. What#s not to like about this card?
Great Potion: Could see this card become relevant in specific decks such as Lucario & Melmetal and defensive Grass decks.
Stadium Navigator: Great search card in decks that have the space for it and benefit a lot from a certain stadium card.
Giant Bomb: Nice alternative to Spell Tag against decks that cannot hit for less than 180 damage.
Misty's Request: While being part of a deck on it's own I can also see this card in decks that revolve around energy acceleration with Morgan.
Channeler: Nice counter to decks that attempt to lock the opponent with effects of attacks. Channelor is in effect a Pokémon Ranger reprint.
Blue's Strategy: Nice addition to out arsenal of draw supporters. While not a stable four-off on it's own it can be a two-off in certain decks.
Hapu: A more aggressive and universal version of Bill's Analysis.
Slumber Forest: Great addition to status lock decks.
Pokémon Research Lab: Nice means to get out Fossil Pokémon fast in the early game. Both versions of Aerodactyl seem to benefit the most from this stadium. In Gengar and Mimikyu GX with Omastar I still prefer Unidentified Fossil since you cannot afford to loose a turn in this deck.
Night City: Free retreat is always nice and helps to make room in some Darkness decks.
Weakguard Energy: I believe that this card is underrated since it could work well in Tag Team decks that are hurt by having a more commonly used weakness. Also note that in this deck you can move it around with Tag Switch.
On the Sableye part, if we include the even if it is Knocked Out phrase, that would be cool card to play. We don't have it. The counter is... just use your standard 120-dmg atk

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
On the Sableye part, if we include the even if it is Knocked Out phrase, that would be cool card to play. We don't have it. The counter is... just use your standard 120-dmg atk

I assume that this is the case since even if Sableye is knocked out by an attack it will have been damaged by an attack. An obvious counter to Mirror Gem is Channeler, which comes in the same set. Despite this counter Sableye is still an interesting starter Pokémon.

Nice catch on Yanmega as a possible carrier of the Flying Z Crystal. Noibat would be another option but far less attractive.

Dragonite GX is a nice option to use Dragonium Z given that it's own GX attack is not that great.

Dragonium Z
Trainer - Pokémon Tool
If this card is attached to a Pok#emon with a Dragon Claw attack, that Pokémon can use the GX attack on this card.
[C][C][C] Dragon Burn GX: 80x
Discard all basic energy attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 80 damage for each card discarded in this way.

VuDu-JuJu

Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
I'm really digging the fact that they're giving people a wide range of options for Fossil Pokemon types while making it so people only have to run [F] energy. A Fossil deck has potential now to OHKO both Pikarom and Reshizard with a single deck.