SM11 Miracle Twins!

Dragonite allows creative solutions being a colorless attacker, we have mally, welder, quagnag, the other new dragonite, Dce, Tce. At first I'd say that the fire way is most consistent, with Green and welder, TCE and volcanion.

That Dragonite is built to exploit triple boost. And it only gives up two prizes while one-shotting most tag teams and having access to Lance to set up. Usually "stage 2" and "five energy attacker" means it's binder fodder, but this card might surprise people. (or it might not, because that's a lot of moving parts and Lance is still a prism star. We'll see.)

Slaking's damage is just under what it needs to kill Tag teams. Also it's a stage 2.

Giant bomb is a bigger bursting balloon. I'm not sure if the translation count K.Os or overkill damage. I.E. if Lele GX is k.oed by 180 damage does bomb trigger?

Slaking's damage is just under what it needs to kill Tag teams. Also it's a stage 2.

Giant bomb is a bigger bursting balloon. I'm not sure if the translation count K.Os or overkill damage. I.E. if Lele GX is k.oed by 180 damage does bomb trigger?
It's overkill damage, because they just count the damage recieved.

Lul put 4 of these on Toolbox Sigilyph. I thini Giant Bomb is honestly just kidna bursting balloon but for attackers with a lot less HP (180 or more being the perfect number) so that they are dissuaded from being OHKOed.

I hoped Slaking’s Ability would be more dynamic...
But WOW, that attack is huge. Enough to do 270 with Incineroar, and honestly if it’s a 1-prize, you can give it up. The problem is, you have to expect your opponent to KO the every turn, so this deck falls short in the long run.

Giant Bomb? GIANT BOMB?!?
(Please don’t censor this in English, I know you’re thinking about it.)
YAHOOO!
Nothing like an explosive to get your adrenaline pumping.
The card is officially my favorite tool from the set because it’s extra damage as well as some MIND GAMES!
I like mind games and bombs. And I like damage.
It’s perfect.
Please don’t censor it to be “Big Device.”

Security guard - supporter

You may only use one supporter each turn.

You may look at your opponent's deck and put a card in the discard pile. If you do, discard a card from your hand.

As somebody who works security, the more accurate effect would be "You may look at your opponent's deck. If you do, your active Pokemon is now Asleep."

• Slaking - Nice ability. And also, it was named Counterattack. Machamp EVO should have that translation named but it was dubbed as counterattack. 4 Energy 200 is fine. The drawback hurts so much. Gosh! 3-4 Geodudes
  • Giant Bomb - this is an immediate answer to hard-hitters like Reshizard. The problem is... the opponent has a decision to KO you or not. That could waste another usable tool card that is impossible to recover with in an essential manner. We don't have Field Blower which is a good thing, the problem stays the same. 4 Geodudes

I don't think so. 'Technically' a Pokemon can't take more damage than its maximum HP. You can do 200 dmg with an attack, but in Lele's case it only actually gets hit with 170 bc that's the most damage it can take before getting knocked out.

I don't think so. 'Technically' a Pokemon can't take more damage than its maximum HP. You can do 200 dmg with an attack, but in Lele's case it only actually gets hit with 170 bc that's the most damage it can take before getting knocked out.

At least on PTCGO, whenever overkill damage is done it still shows how much total damage is done and that number is used in end of match damage counts.

• Giant Bomb - this is an immediate answer to hard-hitters like Reshizard. The problem is... the opponent has a decision to KO you or not.

Still, if they decide not to attack, you have a free turn to attack again, perfect for a 2hko on those big thing such as reshizard

Back