Finished The Darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
am i allowed to talk or am i permanently out

You can talk, but can’t make accusations, etc.

Sandile @mordacazir

The bite from below...
Yeah same thoughts. There is also Tyranitar but I don’t see it.
“A bite” moves it down to Sandile, Tyranitar, or Guzzlord, but Guzzlord “bit” the dust.
Below sounds like a Sandile digging to me.
Casting my vote for @mordacazir (not getting away with it this time!)

Your accusations have been noted.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
I'm going with Sandile too, I doubt Tyranitar could have gone unnoticed and from under Guzzlord like that.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
It’s round 2! I will contact the killer, and give results to people who played cards (if, any I can’t remember). Feel free to discuss what happens from your cards and whatever else.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Period B! You know the drill.

Segment:

Bisharp’s Perspective:

I was walking around the forest as a Wood Hammer slammed on top of me. Both my legs were severely injured, but I figured I was still able to run fast enough to escape this thing. “Gotta Go Fast!” he said (we remember you @The Last Shaymin). He started running as a weird creature stood in front of him. Something fell on the ground. And then I fell on the ground. And couldn’t get back up.

@scattered mind

Also, to make it harder to accuse, the majority has to accuse for the killer to be dead. Good luck!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
^Agreed. Something “falling on the ground” could be Mimikyu’s cloak, and then Bisharp falling on the ground could be from seeing true Mimikyu, like that one scholar in the Pokédex entry who died of shock.

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
  • At the beginning of the next 3 day period, players will be alerted who will be killed, but only get a clue about who is the killer is. Here’s an example pretending I’m Greninja, the killer.
In the perspective of Zoroark:

I was testing my agility when a disk-like object came flying at me. I dodged it. Maybe another Pokémon caught on to what I was doing. So when more disk-like objects came flying at me, I kept dodging for practice. The objects came eventually faster until I fell because I could not keep up. I fell. I struggle with my pain when a Shadow Ball came at me. My vision started to fade, when a figure with a supposedly long tongue approached me. I gasped “help....me....” but the figure started to wrap his hands around my neck. I finally realized who it was, but it was too late.

The remaining players may publicly accuse the killer. If the majority guess correctly, the killer will be eliminated. You must give sound reasoning or your guess will not count. (You cannot 'lucky guess')

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Today’s the last day of Period B.

It seems like most people find this game boring. Only two people have accused this round, and yesterday I had to reach out to a player about a potential modkill for inactivity. I admit, this game is boring, and in Period A there is literally nothing to do. But, I would like to have people participate more. You can discuss the game, or results of cards. A Swagger Ticket has been played, and I would really like to see some more activity. If you feel bored, message me, and I’ll be happy to let you leave the game. But if you don’t plan to participate, don’t sign up. I’ll try to make the next game more fun, but please just bear with me for this one. Thanks.

The Last Shaymin

Floof
maybe it is boring because it is too obvious. if you make the hints more subtle it would take more effort to find out who killed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.